is Cha Am Global village golf club still open?

kristophon

Hi Golfing fans... I`m go to Hua Hin soon for a holiday. Just doing some golf research in the area. Can anyone tell me if the Cha-Am Global village golf course is open? On google earth you can see it but it looks like a desert.

Unfortunately with 2 growing kids to feed and get through school, golfing in thailand now has to be done on a budget.

Has anyone played the Thanarat Army course? Is it OK? And was thinking about the Sea pines. (Budget venues). With maybe one splurdge at the Majestic Creek.

Thanks in advance

I haven't played the army course yet but I have heard that it is "pretty good".....obviously not in the same league as Black Mountain.

Will you be here in September ( I think that's when they have the golf festival in Hua Hin....too lazy to check myself) but I do know you can get good deals during that period.

Cheers.

I haven't played the army course yet but I have heard that it is "pretty good".....obviously not in the same league as Black Mountain.

Will you be here in September ( I think that's when they have the golf festival in Hua Hin....too lazy to check myself) but I do know you can get good deals during that period.

Cheers.

october when we go... not played the army... but will in october, and might try the majestic creek or kaeng krachan... black mountain/springfield etc are a bit pricey... have played the milford and the royal in the past.

• 2 months later...