Best Beach Convenient To Bkk

thai1on

I am interested in keeping an apartment in Bangkok but living most of the year on the best beach that has direct and convenient transportation to Bangkok.Like Pattaya but not their beach and am looking for the nicest and cleanest beach with an expat-friendly town and a good choice and availability of residence rentals.Are house rentals right on the beach or with its own private beach available?Does anyone have several residences in different areas of Thailand?

"i'm a us citizen and would like to open a bank account and safety deposit box with a thai bank but reside in the us and won't have a thai residence address.plan to visit thailand once or twice a year but live in the us for now.can i open an account and have a safety deposit box in thailand with a us residence and how would i receive any statements,notifications,etc.?also same question for singapore banks if anyone has accounts in singapore but no residence there."

Wow ... things change fast for you in a month .... If you aren't moving here for a few years you have plenty of time to loook around ... You might think about the Travel Thailand forum OR the NKK forum for this post

I will still be keeping my US residence but will rent it out and use it as my US mailing address for my US banks,credit cards,licenses,etc.,but decided that I don't have to wait 3 years to be 50 and eligible for a retirement visa and decided to go with the investment IB visa.Have also decided on acquiring a Singapore residence and obtaining Permanent Residence status through the Global Investor Programme.Am not interested in buying properties in Thailand presently or until changes are made in property laws for foreigners.