TV Email sent to me is blank

cm247

I've been a member for some time now. Even though I rarely post anything, I do often visit the site and like to read what other people have to say.

For about the last couple of months, or more, the e-mail news alerts I get from the TV system are blank, except for the very interesting subject lines. There used to be a well-formatted list of links to the article you are inviting me to read. Without those links your news alert is worthless, because if I just go to the site and look for the article I rarely find the one you are suggesting.

Am I the only one with this problem? Do I need to signup again, or something?

I would like to stay on your list, but I already get a lot of mail that isn't worth looking at. Please advise.

I use Thunderbird on my desktop, I'm in Thailand, my provider is TOT, I host my own mail server on my own dedicated server in the US. Nothing has changed on my end for years, except that I get blank or badly formatted mail from your system.

Your reply by email:

It sounds as though your email client is blocking images, Please turn on images for the messages and the links will show

Regards

Linda
Thaivisa support

Actually, images are enabled because I can see your logo and the search box. It is more likely that the HTML formatting in the body of the message is incorrect or incomplete.