marriage extension/caring for a child extension house photo's

i just heard that now the immigration officer visits every home when applying for the above extensions and take photo's, as before you took your own photo's when applying, anyone have any further information on this

Doing marriage extension today... Immigration still want the photos in and in front of the house ...

They actually kicked back our company's HR rep yesterday when she was applying for this years extension, as pictures were not "clear enough", so my HR re-printed and she is running them back to immigration today

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Doing marriage extension today... Immigration still want the photos in and in front of the house ...

They actually kicked back our company's HR rep yesterday when she was applying for this years extension, as pictures were not "clear enough", so my HR re-printed and she is running them back to immigration today

"in and in front of house" do you mean inside of the house if so which rooms

I usually do 1 picture with wife and kids in the bedroom, 1 picture with wife and kids in the family room and 1 picture with wife and kids in front of the house (house number must be visible)