Pattaya Police arrest Swiss man accused of lewd acts with 12 year old boys

webfact

Feel sad for the boys concerned. They will 99% end up becoming gay men.

As a young boy I first had sex with a woman when I was 12 years old and was terrified I would grow up as a lesbian! does that make any sence to you?

Yeah, NONSENSE!

There is no rapid increase in gay men at all. It's just a previously hidden group that has become more visible in some countries. This trying to connect male homosexuality with an incident of a pedo crime is red baiting at its most classic. Pedo crimes occur of course, involving both MALE and FEMALE victims.

Why is it when there is a male on male pedo crime in the news the anti-gay bigotry heats up while you hear NOTHING like that when there is a FEMALE pedo victim in the news?

It's not about gay/straight.

It's about an alleged PEDO crime.

"Why is it when there is a male on male pedo crime in the news the anti-gay bigotry heats up while you hear NOTHING like that when there is a FEMALE pedo victim in the news?"

Cos it's a FEMALE maybe.

Edited by fasteddie

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe only a gay person could tell us if your born that way,,and as everyone here is super straight and macho,,i guesss we will never know,,,just like (hes got the life of riley,,who was riley),,,,,,,,coffee1.gif ,,,,,,,,not guilty yet,,,give him a chance to defend himself first,,,,,

OK so if u ask any 2 year old they will know?

Tests with twins says otherwise where one turns out gay, I mean if they have the same genes they will both be gay guaranteed right??? an even better test would be twins separated at birth. Well Nope they didn't in tests,,and being gay is so off topic anyway

Edited by kannot

Here we go again... he is ALLEGED to have done these things.. he's not convicted yet so have some decency and treat him as innocent, until proven guilty.

The same as someone who kills someone in front of multiple eyewitnesses is still ALLEGED to have committed the crime when there is absolutely no doubt.

Alleged means nothing and everyone knows that, and the posters who assume guilt in these paedophile cases are normally correct.

The posters who want these despicable persons assumed innocent have another agenda.

5555.The police need strong evidence to make arrest!!!

Could he have a trial first or does he have to be guilty because he has been arrested by people who most posters consider totally corrupt?

What are you talking about the police must have had strong evidence to get an arrest warrant for gods sake, dirty bastard. It happens a lot that is why a lot of these guys come here because they know for a few bart they can do what they cannot in their own country.

Could he have a trial first or does he have to be guilty because he has been arrested by people who most posters consider totally corrupt?

What are you talking about the police must have had strong evidence to get an arrest warrant for gods sake, dirty bastard. It happens a lot that is why a lot of these guys come here because they know for a few bart they can do what they cannot in their own country.
Strong evidence, what the hel* are you talking about? Thai police only go where money can be made! Secondly is you are arrested by the Thai police YOU must be guilt right? So lets save money and do away with courts of law and introduce a new legal approach GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY - sound legal to you?

We hope that members of the hang 'em high brigade are never entrapped or falsely accused of a crime they didn't commit here in Thailand, but if that's what it takes for them to see the light, so be it.

• Like 2

When I was a 13 years old lad, knee igh ta grassopper, I had sex with a 37 year old woman.

Now I`m a lesbian trapped in a man`s body. This scientifically proves that having sex at a young age turns you gay one way or another. But the green tablets are helping, although the doctors are still working on my emotional disorders.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 2

Fact 1. He is NOT convicted of any offence

Fact 2. It is an allegation by a Ladyboy arrested for providing Boys ..Hmmmmmm!

Fact 3. There doesn't appear to be corroboration from the Victims yet.

Fact 4. The 'Hang 'em High ' Brigade should wait for ALL pertinent FACTS and a Conviction...THEN COMMENT

IMO

ph34r.png

By the way any proven Child molester / Major Drug Dealer I would have no difficulty is being their Executioner

OK, so that was your own personal experience? So what you are saying, when you were young, a man had sex with you and you liked it so much you decided to become gay? that's bizarre!

• Like 2

Right, and you like women because you were exposed to girls at a young age. How old and stupid can one get?

Perhaps you'll let everybody know if you reach a good age. Advancing years plays havoc with one's short term memory but this doesn't imply mental incapacity. If you are fortunate enough to survive anothe decade or so you will find yourself wondering about the IQ of the young. You might even have the humility to look back over your life to date and recount all the stupid mistakes that you made.

Rot. " Convention wisdom says sexual abuse turns boys gay, although there's no persuasive evidence that premature sexual activity fundamentally changes sexual orientation." (http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/psychoanalysis-30/201101/talking-about-sexually-abused-boys-and-the-men-they-become)

i happen to know someone that was abused as a kid and he never turned out gay, but had sever anger issues and hatred for years, still has the hatred but has learned to live with it as he got older.

And besides, farangs are always assumed innocent whether or not proven guilty, whereas the police and any Thais who find themselves near the scene of the crime are automatically assumed to be corrupt, guilty (of something) and innately incapable of being essentially moral or having any interest in justice for the victims.

Have you read the preceeding posts? Some have already judged this alleged low life, I commend you for defending the morality of Thai people and taking on those all too ready to condemn them out of hand, but your response in this case is just a tad hysterical don't you think?

i believe only a gay person could tell us if your born that way,,and as everyone here is super straight and macho,,i guesss we will never know,,,just like (hes got the life of riley,,who was riley),,,,,,,,coffee1.gif ,,,,,,,,not guilty yet,,,give him a chance to defend himself first,,,,,

Hi

I was BORN GAY, and tried to fight it for a long time, but , have came to a stage in my life, i wanted to be TRUE to myself and my Family and Friends..

I was BORN STRAIGHT, and never tried to fight it.

Too bad that social pressure make gay people try to change the way they were born. Because it is obvious that people are born with a given tendency.

Who was the father who wrote about his son "coming out" and wanting to inform his dad about it in his teens.

The father interrupted him during his attempt , and said, 'I knew you were gay by the time you were 6 years old. I loved you then and I always loved you".

same with my son, he moved to Canada, married his partner and is happy with his life now, no he did not have to tell me as i knew from the time he was 5/6.....

You need cut his genitals on publicity.May be it will stop another one for a while.

Heaven forbid someone accuses you of raping a young girl, and you are innocent, and there is no trial, and they cut your junk off in public. Then again, it may deter others from doing that, so ok! You don't mind losing your junk?

Here we go again... he is ALLEGED to have done these things.. he's not convicted yet so have some decency and treat him as innocent, until proven guilty.

The same as someone who kills someone in front of multiple eyewitnesses is still ALLEGED to have committed the crime when there is absolutely no doubt.

Alleged means nothing and everyone knows that, and the posters who assume guilt in these paedophile cases are normally correct.

The posters who want these despicable persons assumed innocent have another agenda.

And what agenda is that? You don't believe in a trial? If I go to the police and tell them that you have been raping young girls and they come and arrest you and put your name and face on the front page, and you were innocent, is that ok?

Do you understand why we have a system in place that charges, investigates, decides, and punishes (or not)? I think you might do better in Afghanistan? The Taliban are looking for a few good sheep like you.

• Like 1

A foreigner accused of playing with boys, full name and photo plastered all over the internet.

A Thai guy caught on video assaulting a foreigner and putting a gun to his head, name withheld and face blurred.

Gotta love this place.

That's what I was thinking. Heaven forbid the chance he may be innocent and has been set up by some tranny hooker he didn't pay enough attention to. Of course if he is accused then he needs to go through the legal determination of guilt or innocence and the consequences as decided by the court system. However, now he will always be guilty, whether he did the crime or not.

I would like to ask the hang em high brigade here how they would feel if one of your hooker girls got mad at you and went to the police claiming you raped their 12 year old daughter, and your name and picture was pasted all over the Internet before any investigation was conducted or court decision was established. Do you think that, no matter how well you were able to prove your innocence it would ever make up for the slanderous accusation and media attention?

It seems that many people posting here are just using it as a means to vitriolicially express their homophobia.

What chance of a fair and unbiased trial after the ridiculous display of the BIB acting in a totally juvenile manner, trotting out the top brass for a photo oportunity and somebody pointing a finger of accusation. In any developed country such rubbish appearing in the national press would ensure that even the dumbest defending counsel would have the case dismissed by arguing that no trial could unbiased. Furthermore Thailand does not have a jury system and we can guess at the attitude of whomever is sitting in judgement. Compare the likely outcome of the Ferrari boy trial (if there is one) and the sentence that a collector of tolls on the motorway received.

• Like 2

Hi

I was BORN GAY, and tried to fight it for a long time, but , have came to a stage in my life, i wanted to be TRUE to myself and my Family and Friends..

Be careful Robert. Some here would want to confine you in a cave and give you a spider or two to learn about perseverance. biggrin.png

• Like 1