Pattaya Police arrest Swiss man accused of lewd acts with 12 year old boys

webfact

To be honest, I would have no problem with that!!

I would simply tell them that surely it must be a case of mistaken identity as I was over 1,000 Km away with the wife watching TV at this time.

So, please tell me what your version of events would be in telling the police about this blatantly false accusation.

To be honest, I would be surprised if the police didn't apprehend you for wasting police time!!

I would also have to consider taking you to court for muddying my reputation (or whatever the legal jargon is for making such a deplorable accusation) as I consider myself a fine, upstanding gentleman!! .

Now now, remember what I said about trying to deny the accusation, it only makes you look more guilty! smile.png

I think that the accusation is supposed to have some semblance of substance before they will act on it. I deem that I have more than substantially proved my innocence with plenty of compelling and reliable allabies to show that I did not commit this act.

As for making myself look more guilty - I don't think so!!!!!!

It implies that you are either a fantasist or a compulsive liar.

Well if the tranny wanted to get him in trouble, that would be a good way to do it. Line up a couple boys she knows, and go to the cops. Seems the cops see a good chance to get publicity, get a big payoff.

Anyway, we'll see what the outcome is, or it may just disappear.

I don't think that it would be that clever a thing for the katoey to do as he would undoubtedly be 'part and parcel' and implicated in this as well.

Do you seriously think that if someone wanted to get retribution on somebody else that, for example, they would do something like openly mastermind an armed robbery and persuade this person he has an issue with to carry it out and then tip off the police about it so he gets caught? I think that the police might be more interested in snaring and then apprehending the mastermind (the katoey in this case) than those that actually carried it out!!!

Its a bit like biting off your nose to spite your face don't you think!!!

Edited by SICHONSTEVE

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic