Pattaya Police arrest Swiss man accused of lewd acts with 12 year old boys

webfact

Feel sad for the boys concerned. They will 99% end up becoming gay men.

As a young boy I first had sex with a woman when I was 12 years old and was terrified I would grow up as a lesbian! does that make any sence to you?

Yeah, NONSENSE!

Now, here's a poster who knows something about nothing and who doesn't even recognize sarcasm when he reads it!

Edited by BrianCR

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are all the gay people getting pissed off? Read your bible!laugh.png

With respect, what has the bible got to do with real life and people who do not believe in imaginary friends??

A little off topic. This is about a Swiss national arrested and accused of paying for sex with 12 year old boys.

Your views on religion are your own entitlement - but its interesting how many "non-believers" feel the need to constantly seek public confirmation of their view. Usually by making a comment designed to be slightly insulting to the intelligence of anyone who does believe, regardless of which religion that is. Your "assertion" that you know "better" and for sure actually demonstrates your lack of insecurity and confidence, thus seeking support from others.

Back to the topic. If the suspect is proven guilty and convicted by a court of law, then he deserves to be punished in accordance with the law for these nasty offences. False accusations are an increasing problem in sex related crimes in many countries, (their growth is researchable). Hopefully the RTP can investigate this properly and will not let the guy buy his way out, if he is indeed guilty. Not all Thai police officers are corrupt, and not all are lazy.

You are joking yes?

Approx. 75% of the "social workers" working in gay oriented bars is straight.

How do you know this? Can you provide a link to the supporting research? Or is this just from your own experiences?

I still think that a lot of the pervs are set up.

Temptation is placed their way, they take the bait and then they`re pwded.

So they took the temptation.

They had the thoughts and acted upon them.

I mean do you think that is ok ?

Here we go again... he is ALLEGED to have done these things.. he's not convicted yet so have some decency and treat him as innocent, until proven guilty.

LOL - well put. Of course, this is ThaiVisa, so fond hope methinks.

How many posts before someone suggests hanging?

Heard it all before of course, but ah well, maybe the Admin will say "stop it" and send someone to the naughty corner, though I can't really imagine that either.

You are joking yes?

How do you know this? Can you provide a link to the supporting research? Or is this just from your own experiences?

Demographics? There just aren't enough young gays in a whole country to fill hundreds of gay bars and massage joints with staff if the usual quota of homosexuals, 2 - 3% of the population, is correct. Thais also seems less restricted by morals or aversions to do odd jobs for money than we Westerners. I knew some girls whose boyfriends worked in gay bars myself, even one ladyboy with boob job and padded buttocks, but married to a woman and two kids of his own. Gay for pay, all too common.

I do wonder about 'no smoke without fire'.

Why arrest a man for sexual deviancy with 12 year old boys if he has not done anything at all, or succumbed to temptation?

Many in everyday life go about their lives without being arrested for something like this.

• Like 1

Do I think that is OK. What do you think?

What this means is that they are proven guilty prior to going to trial. Caught in the act, even if it`s some sort of sick honey trap.

Why arrest a man for sexual deviancy with 12 year old boys if he has not done anything at all, or succumbed to temptation?

Many in everyday life go about their lives without being arrested for something like this.

I agree, they are not going to drag someone up for something as serious as this for no reason at all are they!!! They even give the age of the children which is not something that is going to be invented (plus they name the ladyboy who set it up and how much this animal paid for each boy). Then, the dates of the incidences are given.

I think all of this PC stuff about 'innocent until proved guilty' in this particular case is a load of BS. After all, O'jay Simpson was guilty until proven guilty and then he was found innocent because of an ill-fitting glove. He couldn't have worn the same gloves when he was found guilty of a later incident when he threatened people in a hotel room with a gun!!!!

For those from my home country of a similar age, can you remember the campaign to 'free George Davis he is innocent' whereby they tore a strip out of the Oval or Lords cricket pitches just prior to a test match, got him his release then a few months later he was caught red-handed commiting an armed robbery!!! A second campaign to free him was never organised, unsurprisingly!!!!

Why are all the gay people getting pissed off? Read your bible!laugh.png

Bible ?? whats that.. ??

The Greatest Fairy Story Ever Told. Hold on, someone made a film about that.!

So the Greatest of All is a fairy? Appears that's the story.

About eight years ago, by way of support, I sat in a room with an acquaintance who had been accused of a crime, the details of the crime and whether or not he was guilty are not relevant to this story. The prosecuter said to my friend, we can write this up one of two ways, the first is as a one off occurence where the penalty will be a small fine and a slap on the wrist, the second way is that we treat this as a major event, in which case a term of at least five years in jail would be appropriate - the difference between the two options is two or three hundred thousand baht (I can't recall which it was now) but my chum couldn't afford either ammount..

He did three of the five years in Chiang Mai and was then transfered to a prison in the UK.

• Like 1

About eight years ago, by way of support, I sat in a room with an acquaintance who had been accused of a crime, the details of the crime and whether or not he was guilty are not relevant to this story. The prosecuter said to my friend, we can write this up one of two ways, the first is as a one off occurence where the penalty will be a small fine and a slap on the wrist, the second way is that we treat this as a major event, in which case a term of at least five years in jail would be appropriate - the difference between the two options is two or three hundred thousand baht (I can't recall which it was now) but my chum couldn't afford either ammount..

He did three of the five years in Chiang Mai and was then transfered to a prison in the UK.

Things must be pretty tough if you cant afford 300k to avoid a lengthy prison stint.

It always pays to have some money stashed away for a rainy day especially in Thailand.

• Like 1

You need cut his genitals on publicity.May be it will stop another one for a while.

You want to see somebody cut someones genitals off on the television or in person? That sounds "kinky to me."

Things must be pretty tough if you cant afford 300k to avoid a lengthy prison stint.

It always pays to have some money stashed away for a rainy day especially in Thailand.

Indeed, the point is though that even up to the very end, my friend/acquaintance believed that the courts would beieve his version of events, in other words he believed in justice. Moral of the story (one of them anyway) when facing four to six is not a good time to take astand on principles.

I don't really have anything against that. It would be nice if they gathered evidence along the way, and were clear about and could back up their accusations.

You are joking yes?

Demographics? There just aren't enough young gays in a whole country to fill hundreds of gay bars and massage joints with staff if the usual quota of homosexuals, 2 - 3% of the population, is correct. Thais also seems less restricted by morals or aversions to do odd jobs for money than we Westerners. I knew some girls whose boyfriends worked in gay bars myself, even one ladyboy with boob job and padded buttocks, but married to a woman and two kids of his own. Gay for pay, all too common.

But is gay for pay gay?

Let's say he pissed off some hooker or policeman or mafia. Or someone wants him off the street. That's the point of having his day in court - to see if the accusers are full of shit or if he is guilty.

• Like 1

I agree, they are not going to drag someone up for something as serious as this for no reason at all are they!!! They even give the age of the children which is not something that is going to be invented (plus they name the ladyboy who set it up and how much this animal paid for each boy). Then, the dates of the incidences are given.

I think all of this PC stuff about 'innocent until proved guilty' in this particular case is a load of BS. After all, O'jay Simpson was guilty until proven guilty and then he was found innocent because of an ill-fitting glove. He couldn't have worn the same gloves when he was found guilty of a later incident when he threatened people in a hotel room with a gun!!!!

For those from my home country of a similar age, can you remember the campaign to 'free George Davis he is innocent' whereby they tore a strip out of the Oval or Lords cricket pitches just prior to a test match, got him his release then a few months later he was caught red-handed commiting an armed robbery!!! A second campaign to free him was never organised, unsurprisingly!!!!

Does that mean I can say I saw SICHONSTEVE walking down the street dragging a 12 year old girl behind him at 11pm last Sunday night? And then I saw a woman who told me it was her cousin who she sold to him for an hour for 500 Baht? You are busted SICHONSTEVE. Sorry, no trial, no chance for you to defend your innocence. Too bad, so sad, off to the clink you go. We all know I would never make up a story with sooo much detail. With ALL that detail I must be telling the truth! And don't even try to claim your innocence, it will only make you look worse. I mean, we don't need a trial or investigation of SICHONSTEVE's case. You can trust that my detailed accusation has to be true!

To be honest, I would have no problem with that!!

I would simply tell them that surely it must be a case of mistaken identity as I was over 1,000 Km away with the wife watching TV at this time.

So, please tell me what your version of events would be in telling the police about this blatantly false accusation.

To be honest, I would be surprised if the police didn't apprehend you for wasting police time!!

I would also have to consider taking you to court for muddying my reputation (or whatever the legal jargon is for making such a deplorable accusation) as I consider myself a fine, upstanding gentleman!! .

I would simply tell them that surely it must be a case of mistaken identity as I was over 1,000 Km away with the wife watching TV at this time.

So, please tell me what your version of events would be in telling the police about this blatantly false accusation.

To be honest, I would be surprised if the police didn't apprehend you for wasting police time!!

I would also have to consider taking you to court for muddying my reputation (or whatever the legal jargon is for making such a deplorable accusation) as I consider myself a fine, upstanding gentleman!! .

Now now, remember what I said about trying to deny the accusation, it only makes you look more guilty! :)

Now now, remember what I said about trying to deny the accusation, it only makes you look more guilty! smile.png

I think that the accusation is supposed to have some semblance of substance before they will act on it. I deem that I have more than substantially proved my innocence with plenty of compelling and reliable allabies to show that I did not commit this act.

As for making myself look more guilty - I don't think so!!!!!!

It implies that you are either a fantasist or a compulsive liar.

Let's say he pissed off some hooker or policeman or mafia. Or someone wants him off the street. That's the point of having his day in court - to see if the accusers are full of shit or if he is guilty.

There are many other ways to get back at someone who has pissed you off other than this. Something like this means you have to have pissed them off bigh time and I feel only a fool would do that.

It is rare that someone comes here with a similar intent to that provided in the story without having similar prior convictions or had some investigations made against them.

I feel you really need to have a sick and twisted mind to set someone up like this, though I do not doubt it does happen rarely

Did you get your information from Sarah Palin? Or was it just Fox News. Your opinion is based on nothing other that your own ignorance!

Did you get your information from Sarah Palin? Or was it just Fox News. Your opinion is based on nothing other that your own ignorance!

A sure sign of ignorance is another lib-stooge still spouting the Sarah Palin & Fox news rants. You probably still think Obama's doing a stellar job too. Get back under your rock, fool.

Edited by BigBadSeattleLad

Now now, remember what I said about trying to deny the accusation, it only makes you look more guilty! smile.png

I think that the accusation is supposed to have some semblance of substance before they will act on it. I deem that I have more than substantially proved my innocence with plenty of compelling and reliable allabies to show that I did not commit this act.

As for making myself look more guilty - I don't think so!!!!!!

It implies that you are either a fantasist or a compulsive liar.

Well if the tranny wanted to get him in trouble, that would be a good way to do it. Line up a couple boys she knows, and go to the cops. Seems the cops see a good chance to get publicity, get a big payoff.

Anyway, we'll see what the outcome is, or it may just disappear.

• Like 1

As a young boy I first had sex with a woman when I was 12 years old and was terrified I would grow up as a lesbian! does that make any sence to you?

Yeah, NONSENSE!

Now, here's a poster who knows something about nothing and who doesn't even recognize sarcasm when he reads it!

Now there's a poster who only laughs at his own humour!