How to know if a thai girl likes me

MZsolt

If you have no experience with Thai girls don't touch them.

Regarding your question, it sounds like very much one-sided interest. That smile stuff means nothing if there is lack of any mature and open minded communication.

And even if you have experience give Thai girls a big miss "not that I am one to talk"

Buy her some crisps !

cheesy.gif

Make sure she isn't wearing her Tiger, Cheers or Chang dress........................wink.png

Edit: To the OP, sorry, you probably won't follow that. Please disregard.

Edited by chrisinth
  • Like 2

Do you have any other female friends? Introduce her to one of them when you go to her business. Watch her reactions and then you may have a hint. Also take the advice of the post that warns you about bf and the Russian boy.

I met my finance in a restraurant. She was shitting with a group of 10 woman. She smiled at me so I went over and gave her my telephone number.

cheesy.gifw00t.gif

She was doing what? Shitting with a group of 10 women? LOL

Eating Kow Pat?

• Like 1

I am not convinced this is a real post... seems like a troll. If she is upper middle class or rich and you are not, your chances for more than a one night stand or an affair are slim, but not impossible, assuming you are very handsome, and dress well.

But my comments apply to the situation, which some guys actually find themselves in, if they are new to Thailand and some other Asian countries.

You have to be polite and nice and... compliment her. Notice what she is wearing and say it looks nice. Compliment her hair. Say she has lovely smile. This communicates you find her attractive.

Next you need to get a date. Keep asking her out to dinner. Find a nice restaurant (not French or German... unless she has said she likes that food, which is highly unlikely). Get to know the restaurant and its menu so you can be in control when you go. Korean is a good one, cause most Thais like Korean food and ordering can be fun... cooking can give you both something to do which will make the Thai feel at ease.

Ask her out. If she says no a few times, dont give up. Do not ask her out every day. Wait at least 72 hours before asking again. Ask her for a date at least 6 days in the future. If she owns a restaurant, she may well not have time in the evenings.

So, then ask for coffee.

Once you have been out for a few dates, you will know if she is open because she came to see you a few times.

If you want to make the move, do it in a private place - hers or yours. If you live in a one room studio with no kitchen 4,000 Baht a month, this is not a good place to go for it. If you have a group of friends, consider inviting her for a weekend with your friends (or better yet her friends) to Ko Samet.

Lastly, you need to remember when it comes to doing the deed, you need to be more aggressive than in the west. Lots of girls play coy, play games, but really want you to take them home and more. The culture does not empower women to be open about their sexuality.

Agree !...this sounds like someone pretending to be foreign, writing in English....read the OP again......coffee1.gif

I met my finance in a restraurant. She was shitting with a group of 10 woman. She smiled at me so I went over and gave her my telephone number.

cheesy.gifw00t.gif

+1 and raise you one ROFL

Not my kind of thing but, hey, each to their own!

Was she from famous family. blink.png

:cheesy::w00t:

She was doing what? Shitting with a group of 10 women? LOL

Eating Kow Pat?

No they were eating som tam LOL

Its easy to tell if she likes you. Just tell her your intentions

Say

I like you and I want to know you Do you have a boyfriend. Is she says no Then the door is opened

I then said I speak Thai but do you speak english she said yes. Then I said give me your telephone number. She smiled and said

"for what" I said so I can invite her out to dinner.

To make a long story short we are engaged and are to be married November 9th.

What I am trying to say is you are the man and Thai woman like us to take control of a situation so man up and tell her you really like her

She is probably careful because she is not interested in a one night stand so I would make your intentions known to her and see what happens

The worst is she sounds like a nice lady she will let you down softly if she is not interested but knowing Thai woman Go after her like you are tryng to catch that big fish and dont give up unless she says GET LOST

Its That simple

Jesus did she not smell ? or was she shitting perfume ?

Buy her some crisps !

:cheesy:

Make sure she isn't wearing her Tiger, Cheers or Chang dress........................;)

Edit: To the OP, sorry, you probably won't follow that. Please disregard.

Ive found her, she works on Soi 8 Pattaya beach road.

post-82234-0-28454400-1372386029_thumb.j

I am not convinced this is a real post... seems like a troll. If she is upper middle class or rich and you are not, your chances for more than a one night stand or an affair are slim, but not impossible, assuming you are very handsome, and dress well.

But my comments apply to the situation, which some guys actually find themselves in, if they are new to Thailand and some other Asian countries.

You have to be polite and nice and... compliment her. Notice what she is wearing and say it looks nice. Compliment her hair. Say she has lovely smile. This communicates you find her attractive.

Next you need to get a date. Keep asking her out to dinner. Find a nice restaurant (not French or German... unless she has said she likes that food, which is highly unlikely). Get to know the restaurant and its menu so you can be in control when you go. Korean is a good one, cause most Thais like Korean food and ordering can be fun... cooking can give you both something to do which will make the Thai feel at ease.

Ask her out. If she says no a few times, dont give up. Do not ask her out every day. Wait at least 72 hours before asking again. Ask her for a date at least 6 days in the future. If she owns a restaurant, she may well not have time in the evenings.

So, then ask for coffee.

Once you have been out for a few dates, you will know if she is open because she came to see you a few times.

If you want to make the move, do it in a private place - hers or yours. If you live in a one room studio with no kitchen 4,000 Baht a month, this is not a good place to go for it. If you have a group of friends, consider inviting her for a weekend with your friends (or better yet her friends) to Ko Samet.

Lastly, you need to remember when it comes to doing the deed, you need to be more aggressive than in the west. Lots of girls play coy, play games, but really want you to take them home and more. The culture does not empower women to be open about their sexuality.

Agree !...this sounds like someone pretending to be foreign, writing in English....read the OP again......coffee1.gif

Why would I read the OP again? I said that I questioned its veracity? My post was to speak to the general issue raised, because, I think my observations are valid and speak to an issue faced by many guys from foreign countries.

One way you can tell is if she sometimes just comes over and stands close to you.

She pretends to be preoccupied with something else.

But you can still smell her, she is standing close enough.

And for sure she would not be standing that close if she did not like you.

This is a sure way to tell.

I have some experience with this.

I'd just like to ask the OP...Where are you from? You seem to type out perfect spelling and perfect "pigeon" style thai/english. Are you from an english

speaking country? If so, please speak to the forum in your native tongue...things could get lost in the pigeon. It always makes me crazy when people

who speak english as their first language speak to me like I'm Thai. No GOOD! Make me crazy to much! Sorry if I'm of base but this could help you with

your communications here.

yup mate, it is pidgin, not pigeon, get yerself sum book lernin' and try again.

punctuation, not so great either.

Edited by joeaverage