How to know if a thai girl likes me

MZsolt

I'd just like to ask the OP...Where are you from? You seem to type out perfect spelling and perfect "pigeon" style thai/english. Are you from an english

speaking country? If so, please speak to the forum in your native tongue...things could get lost in the pigeon. It always makes me crazy when people

who speak english as their first language speak to me like I'm Thai. No GOOD! Make me crazy to much! Sorry if I'm of base but this could help you with

your communications here.

I'd just like to ask the OP...Where are you from? You seem to type out perfect spelling and perfect "pigeon" style thai/english. Are you from an english

speaking country? If so, please speak to the forum in your native tongue...things could get lost in the pigeon. It always makes me crazy when people

who speak english as their first language speak to me like I'm Thai. No GOOD! Make me crazy to much! Sorry if I'm of base but this could help you with

Eh rolleyes.gif . Must point out Your English is not top notch. wink.png

• Like 1

Is this topic for real? Is this middle school? Just be a man and write her a note... "check yes or no".... but seriously. ... man up bro.

Sent from my GT-I9500

cheesy.gif Man the **ck up dude!

Got to agree though, has the man ANY experience with the lovelier sex???

Read the signs and go with them!

@realenglish1

'I met my finance in a restraurant. She was shitting with a group of 10 woman. She smiled at me so I went over and gave her my telephone number'

clap2.gif Now there's a thought!

One wouldn't know where to look upon entering an eating establishment only to witness 10 Thai ladies defecating on the floor!

I know the Thai's like to squat but c'mon! cheesy.gif

Quote: //

I never asked from a girl before,

//

My limited experience of persons where English is second language would suggest that ASK is more likely than ASKED. ..... Might be wrong, as I am not TEFL . So OP what's it to be next?

Get some exoerience.. take lots if girls out to est and be friends then see what developes. Thsis sre normally always up for some food!

You are going to have to learn that the customs are different here than back home and you are correct in asking for advice. The first thing you should do is as others have suggested ask her if she has a boy friend,

I find it odd that the owner would spend so much time talking to one customer. Or are you reading more into it.

If all else fails Take the other girls to the restaurant she owns.

The woman is using you to practice her English skills.

She is using you to maintain and perhaps upgrade her flirtation skills.

She is also using you to show off the English skills to her friends.

She is using your sessions to prove to herself that she's still got it.

She's got you as a regular customer.

Her gifts are a submission/compliance gambit; she'll wind down her end of that if there's ever any sex between you and you'll liquidate and then escalate your contributions.

Other advice is spot on. Thai women are purposefully obvious.

If they are interested they will let you know in no uncertain terms.

Thai women are as "full-on" about being women (and pursuing the attention and security that women traditionally want) as men in general are about t*ts and @$$ and chasing tail.

Only problem here is that they are FAMOUS for creating drama between themselves and old boyfriends. Upon learning there is a hapless farang around an old boyfriend may renew his interest in her.

So yeah, you might want to abandon your maidenly reserve and grill her about all her boyfriends.

As in: Do you have a boyfriend at this time? (Then) Have you ever had a boyfriend before ? And finally, would you like to try a bit of farang charcuterie and all the amuse geuelle action that accompanies it.

(You know sweet cheeks, all that nasty Internet stuff you've giggled about with your friends here but that Thai boys won't do :-)

• Like 2

I met my finance in a restraurant. She was shitting with a group of 10 woman. She smiled at me so I went over and gave her my telephone number.

:cheesy::w00t:

She was doing what? Shitting with a group of 10 women? LOL
Sounds like he gatecrashed a hens night.

post-82234-0-58718700-1372313834_thumb.j

• Like 1

Respectable Thai ladies like the man to lead. So don't be backward in coming forward. Maybe she is not really interested in going to an eatery, find out what she would like to do/see.

• Like 1

Hi Everybody,

first: I'm not troll, and my post is not a joke. Maybe is a bit stupid, can not say that is not - but I never meet with this problem before. About asking directly Bf: yes, I will do, but anyway, before I live in many countrys, and never needed to do this - if something worked, than needed nothing to ask, and was enough few days to get results.

About my first post: the question was just that I found strange that I get almost 1 gift/ week from a woman, and after she refuse my invitation. In all my life was this rule before:

- gifts, smiley, etc. = will be something,

- just smiley talk = nothing, just a bit flirting.

Fir this situation I get just 2+1 explication:

- 2: see my first post,

- 1: what told here other people too: she has no this kind of interest.

Zsolt

Possum, sometimes she use Mercedes, or Porshe, but I allways go there with motobyke. tongue.png From that reason I mentioned this on my first post as a possible reason - if in this thai families is a bit other a possible dating with a farang?

Edited by MZsolt

Its easy to tell if she likes you. Just tell her your intentions

Say

I like you and I want to know you Do you have a boyfriend. Is she says no Then the door is opened

I met my finance in a restraurant. She was shitting with a group of 10 woman. She smiled at me so I went over and gave her my telephone number.

I then said I speak Thai but do you speak english she said yes. Then I said give me your telephone number. She smiled and said

"for what" I said so I can invite her out to dinner.

To make a long story short we are engaged and are to be married November 9th.

What I am trying to say is you are the man and Thai woman like us to take control of a situation so man up and tell her you really like her

She is probably careful because she is not interested in a one night stand so I would make your intentions known to her and see what happens

The worst is she sounds like a nice lady she will let you down softly if she is not interested but knowing Thai woman Go after her like you are tryng to catch that big fish and dont give up unless she says GET LOST

Its That simple

cheesy.gifw00t.gif

She was doing what? Shitting with a group of 10 women? LOL

Can't she go to the toilet?

• Like 1

Buy her some crisps !

And clean the restaurant tables for her

+ 1

Clean some tables, where customers just had left their mess. Throw the tablecloth at her ,that will break the ice....

Then she'll smile at you and you can buy some sweet stuff for her.- Always works well.-wai2.gif

I believe the op is either a troll or the village idiot of whatever ban he lives in.

@ realenglish1 - Either change your forum name to suit your writing style or think about eating at a different restaurant. And if your missus was indeed doing what you said she was doing I hope the piece of paper you wrote your phone number on was very long and soft. cheesy.gif

Have you ever tried writing on toilet paper?

Eh rolleyes.gif . Must point out Your English is not top notch. wink.png

Agree with transam. A pigeon is a bird, usually grey in colour, which has a fat body. Pigeons often live in towns. Seems you don’t.

Pidgin is a simple form of a language which speakers of a different language use to communicate. Pidgin is not anyone's first language.

Nor is English yours, I’d guess.

Do you really speak to the forum, as I prefer to write? No good is not good and makes me too much crazy. Sorry, capitalizing words would definitely help yourself to communicate here.

Please shit in your own nest. -wai2.gif

Edited by sirchai

Good advice about asking if she has bf etc. However may i advise that ALL of your bs sensors be on full power to read body language, tone, etc. Lying is much higher valued that truth here, and goes double for "saying what you want to hear". I cannot stress this enough!

Typically, a Thai girl will like a man more easily if she has something financial to gain from the relationship. (Oh darn I am getting in trouble 555)

Depends on her age.

Seems to me that women past their thirties and financially independent are quite comfortable living by themselves.

Actually, I met quite a few women who claim they are now too old for a relationship, (beautiful 35 to 40 year old women), or claim they are too busy at their work. They are beautiful, and appear to be by themselves. Of course at that age, many have had enough of relationships, because of experience with Thai men.

So how old is she?

After 3 years in this country and now happily married, I can tell you that In Thailand you can ask EVERYTHING to a woman...It is normal..and she will ask EVERYTHING to you.....and you do not have to believe in her and she may not believe in you...that's normal too here...But...be sure she is not married. Ask. Even if she is not happy with her marriage and she is looking for a "change", you may get into a BIG trouble dating a married woman.

If she is given you presents, she may be interested in you. If she accept a date with you, it is normal that she wills ask you if she can shows up with a friend, at least for the first date. If she shows up alone, or if she accept another date and she shows up alone...it is all yours....but...do not touch her in public. You can ask her to visit your home and probably she will accept....sooner or later...

• Like 2