HELP! Unable to download iTune Player

steveb47

Had about 8 goes now and still unable to download/open iTunes player.

I recently bought a Samsung laptop in Big C and already have iPod Classic and iPhone 4 I brought to LOS from the UK. I have managed to edit my Apple ID to my Thai address, phone number and BKK bank debit card but every time I download get error messages either to do with unknown publisher or application not WIN 32!! Basically this means sweet FA to me except I am unable to download and open the iTunes player grrrrrrr !!!!

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks ............

I'm wondering, are you trying to download the mac version or windows version of the program?

Try this link:

http://www.techspot.com/downloads/70-apple-itunes-for-windows.html

No windows every time and tried your link - same problem - downloads then as soon as I click run (btw it shows unknown publisher!) I get the box show up that reads itunes.exe is not a valid WIN32 application.

Never had a problem like this before itunes usually just runs and installs effortlessly - I have no idea what is going on.......

I had a similar problem. I deleted iTunes a couple of years back. Decided to give it another go but the download is unsuccessful - have tried many times.

Stop press - tried the techspot link above (32 bit) and success!

Maybe I have found the answer trawling through the Apple Support forums I found this link:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5514292_fix-win-application-error-message.html

it explains that my problem installing iTunes is most often caused by slow internet connection and my AIS air card is slower than slowrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

So I will try one more time (as I type) and if same problem then I will have to hook up to a faster wifi connection