How do you report a post? How do you block a poster?

dogpoo

To report a post, in the lower left hand corner of every post is a Report button. You have to roll your mouse over it for it to become more obvious.

To block somebody, go to your profile page, in the upper right hand corner, Click on Edit my Profile. Then on the left side of the page under Profile Settings, scroll down until you find the 'Ignore' Preferences, click on that and then you will find Add a new user to my list,click inside the panel and enter the member you wish to ignore with 3 options of which you wish to ignore: Posts, Signature, Messages, make your choices and click on Save Changes.

To report a post, in the lower left hand corner of every post is a Report button. You have to roll your mouse over it for it to become more obvious.

To block somebody, go to your profile page, in the upper right hand corner, Click on Edit my Profile. Then on the left side of the page under Profile Settings, scroll down until you find the 'Ignore' Preferences, click on that and then you will find Add a new user to my list,click inside the panel and enter the member you wish to ignore with 3 options of which you wish to ignore: Posts, Signature, Messages, make your choices and click on Save Changes.

I am using the Ipad, there is no report option in the lower left hand corner!

I am also missing edit my profile option!

You didn't mention that fact in your OP, I believe that is a software bug.

I also don't have a report button on my android system.

R21

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You didn't mention that fact in your OP, I believe that is a software bug.

I also don't have a report button on my android system.

R21

There are certain things you can not do on the Ipad, obviously this is one of them, luckily I have a lap top as well!

Is there something wrong with the Ipad application for Thai visa, things are missing, unable to report posts or edit profile settings?

Interesting to hear of your problem with profile settings. I have no problem on my android system with changing the settings.

The problem I have is that, being overwhelmed by emails every time one of my "favourites" received a reply, I turned off "notifications".

I am still getting deluged with individual favorite upddated emails, with no way left to turn them off (as the system says they are already turned off)!

Firing up the browser version doesn't help either.

R21

When trying to edit a post, my system receives info from the server and then goes into "processing" mode and never returns!

R21

When trying to edit a post, my system receives info from the server and then goes into "processing" mode and never returns!

R21

Does this still happen for you, Route21?

Could you please take a screen shot and post here if still an issue?

Cheers

Does this still happen for you, Route21?

Could you please take a screen shot and post here if still an issue?

Cheers

It'll probably take 2 posts to check it again, but here goes with the 1st, which I will then try to edit.

Yes. It's still happening.

I get the menu, from which I select "edit", I get a message "receiving from server" which then changes to "processing". It never makes it to the edit mode. If I touch the screen whilst it's in "processing" mode, it drops me back out of the editing cycle.

The "processing" screenshot was done 1st, but I thought you might want the "receiving" one also, so I had to repeat the exercise to get one (hence the reverse sequence of the shots).

Regards

R21

PS I'm also getting a problem on the browser route, with it not accepting the combination of my username (Route21) and my password, despite having deliberately reset my password via the app route. Will follow up with separate post.

post-77561-13725845487078_thumb.jpg

post-77561-13725845677844_thumb.jpg

Not to forget:

Is there something wrong with the Ipad application for Thai visa, things are missing, unable to report posts or edit profile settings?

Interesting to hear of your problem with profile settings. I have no problem on my android system with changing the settings.

The problem I have is that, being overwhelmed by emails every time one of my "favourites" received a reply, I turned off "notifications".

I am still getting deluged with individual favorite upddated emails, with no way left to turn them off (as the system says they are already turned off)!

Firing up the browser version doesn't help either.

R21

PS I can't tell whether it's the app or the browser version that's triggering off the notifications; and I've no idea where to turn off notifications in the (android) browser version.

PS I can't tell whether it's the app or the browser version that's triggering off the notifications; and I've no idea where to turn off notifications in the (android) browser version.

Eventualy found a "notifications" item in the Android Task manager/apps info section. Don't really need email notifications as I access the app often enough. Turned it off. Problem solved.

Hope this helps others.

Regards

R21

PS I'm also getting a problem on the browser route, with it not accepting the combination of my username (Route21) and my password, despite having deliberately reset my password via the app route. Will follow up with separate post.

Found a cure for this one also.

Found that it only gave problems if I had "remember me" ticked. So, in the browser settings, I deleted all saved passwords (a real pain). Tried logging in again and, even with "remember me" ticked, no further problems.

Again, hope this helps anyone with similar problems.

Regards

R21