Kawasaki Ksr 110cc

Sel

Could anyone tell me the price of a new kawasaki ksr 110cc.

They are a mini offroad bike that have been around only for the last 6 months or so.

Thanks in advance for information

• 3 months later...

Hi, I see you are interested in purchasing a kawasaki KSR 110cc. If you did buy it already, I have mods for that bike, like, over-racing exaust system (full titanium), swingarm and what ever it is you are looking for. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you

post-32312-1153557112.jpg

post-32312-1153557133.jpg

post-32312-1153557147.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I see you are interested in purchasing a kawasaki KSR 110cc. If you did buy it already, I have mods for that bike, like, over-racing exaust system (full titanium), swingarm and what ever it is you are looking for. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you

Hello I am also looking to buy a kawasaki ksr, and will be looking to add extras to it, do you have info where I can buy, I new to city. buchanan

I havent seen the attraction of these things.

It looks like a kids bike to me, though i would like somebody to explain the theory to me.

Let me guess. I thought it was too small, too. At least, for the average farang man. But it's sporty, it's off-road, and maybe far more powerful than your normal 110cc. And, cheaper than a CBR150. Really looks tough.

Moonfruit I think you have to ride one to see the attraction. I tried one last year when Kawasaki had an open day at a race track. A great fun ride and I bought one right away. Bit of a bargain if you ask me

Hi

There is one for sale in Bahtsold, i think it was 40.000, look like new.

What is Bahtsold please??? I am too looking to buy a Ksr and cannot find in bangkok..

buchanan

Baht & Sold is an online classifieds site. Here's their link to the 40K Baht KSR110

thank you very much indeed

do you have a back seat pad and pegs, Ihave seen these on ksr's but cannot find in bangkok..cheers buchanan

• 5 weeks later...

I have a ksr and I am looking to get it serviced could you recommend a good place in Bangkok to get it done, I live on nut. Also what other parts do you have for ksr, I have racing exhaust already

buchanan

• 1 month later...

Anyone who likes racing and these small KSR 110, come and watch the race on Nov.25 at the back of Seacon Square. I'll be taking part in the PRO Open and Pro relay. My little KSR is 200cc.hehehe....last race managed to finish in 1st. Anyways, see ya all.

post-24324-1163571945_thumb.jpg

post-24324-1163571999_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...
Anyone who likes racing and these small KSR 110, come and watch the race on Nov.25 at the back of Seacon Square. I'll be taking part in the PRO Open and Pro relay. My little KSR is 200cc.hehehe....last race managed to finish in 1st. Anyways, see ya all.

What engine did you put on there? Because I am guessing you wouldn't be able to bore out an engine to almost double its size!

• 4 months later...

hi i would like to buy a performance exhaust for my ksr 110cc, will the bike go mutch faster?? contact me plz asap thank you

Hello I am also looking to buy a kawasaki ksr, and will be looking to add extras to it, do you have info where I can buy, I new to city. buchanan

plz contact me i want to buy mods thank you, i liv in the uk is that ok???

• 7 months later...

Hi - i'm also interestd in buying a KSR and also interested in doing a few basic mods like echaust , swing and headlight plate ... do you ahve a shop?

This is one of those daft fashions that seem to happen in Thailand. These bikes are selling like hot cakes in Bangkok; loads of them about. The mad thing is its such an unpractical bike for Bangkok traffic (apart from its small). Even the gf says its daft; can't carry two people. :o I suppose I would prefer to see loads of these about than Finos :D