Pheu Thai MPs also upset over changes

Lite Beer

A newspaper headline reads " Yingluck gets an earful " referring to a rough reception she had in the North East as PTP MPS voiced anger over cabinet changes. Is an earful of any value on any subject, is there anything between those ears ?

Just contemplating the effects on the country if she ended up with an infection after her earful. Would she ask Chalerm where she could get a prescription for whatever he's on?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see in the news thread there is a picture of the new cabinet in their flash white uniforms.......... without Chalerm being present.

I see they all have a heap of medal ribbons, wonder what they are given out for?

Certainly wont be bravery, honesty and integrity.

Not a lot apparently. My wife's son came home on leave after just two weeks in the Navy. He had three medal ribbons already!!!! Apparently a habit copied from the Americans. You get one for going to the Recruiting Office without Momma holding your hand, one for having the shiniest shoes, one for being first in the queue at the canteen, and so on. I expect he'll also get one for knowing the sharp end of a ship from the blunt end.

In the case of Civil Servants sporting medals I expect they get one for contributing freely to the boss's exchequer and another one for turning a blind eye to rampant corruption.

On the other hand maybe they issue medals to make the recipients look pretty, rather like painting double yellows down the centre of the roads.

• Like 2

Chalerm was quiet subdued in his wishes for those that have stabbed him in the back - according to him. No mention of a plague of locusts or thousands of fleas changing to their home base from a camel's rear end. Maybe he has listened to the lessons of diplomacy 101. Oh. I forgot. He has an ear infection. What odds on Newin having a good chuckle?

Edited by Bagwan

The wheels are coming off.

Farmers are up in arms

Not long before the red shirts revolt.

No they are not. Rather, the wheels of the administration are being serviced. There has been a move to appoint personnel better suited for the difficult positions. These people were previously unavailable for cabinet posts. Now that they are, they will get to work.

Farmers are up in arms

No they are not. Rather, the wheels of the administration are being serviced. There has been a move to appoint personnel better suited for the difficult positions. These people were previously unavailable for cabinet posts. Now that they are, they will get to work.

It's taken all day, but the first post to leave me breathless has arrived! GK, why were 'these people previously unavailable for cabinet posts'?

Oh, please, me me me, hands up, I know the answer to that one.

Everyone knows it begins with C ..... and ends with an S.

The bit in the middle is riminal.

• Like 2

What odds on Newin having a good chuckle?

Newin is probably having more than a good chuckle right now, he's probably laughing his socks off.

At least he knew the right time to bail out of this sinking ship, when it first started to take on water.

Farmers are up in arms

You DO fancy Yingluck, don't you!

• Like 2

Hi All.

I don't know where to post this topic, But it is about the criminals within this Gov, so here we go.

Most will remember not so long ago ,quite a number of Krung Thai Bank exec's were in court facing charges of loaning billions of Baht to a finance company ,after the company recieved the money , it made one or two re-payments and then went Bankrupt, The case revolved around the fact that Thaksin was behind the move and he was threatening the Exec's with their jobs and worse, to sanction the loan .

It has only just occured to me that Thaksin as in the past, is using the same scam again with the 350 bollion flood money, Shame on TV's channel 5 for cutting short the programme last week that was to expose the financial standing of K Water a Korean Company probably outside Thai Jurisdiction, with Thaksin at the helm.

It seems the Judges in this case see the similarity of the move and put a freeze on the Flood money.Plodrasop and all MPs who voted for this move under order's from Thaksin should face criminal charges as I think they were well aware of the scam and were just waiting for their reward money.

Phupaman

• Like 1

Farmers are up in arms

Actually, they have been available for the last 2 reshuffles.

• Like 1

Everything seems to be falling apart for PTP,perhaps the reason for bringing in NEW and UNKNOWN faces to either shake things up or to have an escape goats to blame

Don't they normally do this in reshuffles. You can't take any action because the new post-holder had nothing to do with it and the old post-holder now has nothing to do with the ministry.

TIT

Just goes to prove, Thai politics is nothing if not unpredictable!

Farmers are up in arms

It's taken all day, but the first post to leave me breathless has arrived! GK, why were 'these people previously unavailable for cabinet posts'?

Don't ask stupid questions.

The Reds are clutching at straws with sweeping generalisations.

Any chance they can identify the individuals who are now going to make Thailand a better place?

Roll on Reconciliation

At least K Thaksin doesn't need to worry about upsetting his electorate - they neither know, understand or care about cabinet re-shuffles. You what?? Leave the furniture where it is.

hahahahaha, the drunk is upset and cannot understand why his ear medicine habits have caused his downfall along with his idiotic outbursts. The rest of them are pissed their snouts have been dragged back from the trough, typical ptp/red shirt crap.

I feel a bit sorry for the Pheu Thai/Thaksin supporters as their self-inforced absence must make them feel left out!!!

Can someone invent a story showing this government in a good light and also that the rice pledging scheme has been a massive success with the benefits being felt primarily by the poor farmers, to bring them back into the fold.

A vivid imagination is required, admittedly!!!

Well, well, well.

Maybe something is beginning to dawn on some people. Their great strategic thinker is not interested in democracy, challenges or listening to other's opinions. It's his way or the highway.

The PTP MP's who were actually elected and the Red Guards will find out that this means nothing. Thaksin thinks, PTP does (as its told) - sums it up nicely. Now they will see his true clours - only his family and cronies will have positions of power, few of whom were actually elected. This will be the same in government and civil service. Will these sheeple see through this cunning but openly obvious plan before it's too late?

Interesting to see how history so often repeats - a small faction manipulating and ruthlessly exploiting the masses to take control. What's worse, the US and EU treat him like he is already in power!

I wouldn't call his last visit to the U S a trip reserved only for PMs. In fact he was pretty much ignored.

I see in the news thread there is a picture of the new cabinet in their flash white uniforms.......... without Chalerm being present.

I see they all have a heap of medal ribbons, wonder what they are given out for?

Certainly wont be bravery, honesty and integrity.

Not a lot apparently. My wife's son came home on leave after just two weeks in the Navy. He had three medal ribbons already!!!! Apparently a habit copied from the Americans. You get one for going to the Recruiting Office without Momma holding your hand, one for having the shiniest shoes, one for being first in the queue at the canteen, and so on. I expect he'll also get one for knowing the sharp end of a ship from the blunt end.

In the case of Civil Servants sporting medals I expect they get one for contributing freely to the boss's exchequer and another one for turning a blind eye to rampant corruption.

On the other hand maybe they issue medals to make the recipients look pretty, rather like painting double yellows down the centre of the roads.

Actually shortly after she took office they showed a picture of her and the live in boy friend along with their boy.

The kid already had medals on his chest.

Farmers are up in arms

I suspect that they were not chosen earlier as the man in Dubai was still paying off his supporters.facepalm.gif

The favors have all been repaid and now the old hands can get back to work at feeding in the trough. It has been over 5 years and the table manners have changed so they have to study up a little on them. I suspect they are trying to figure out how to get their hands on that 2.2 trillion baht loan if any one is silly enough to loan it to that merry band of thieves.wai2.gif

Farmers are up in arms

I suspect that they were not chosen earlier as the man in Dubai was still paying off his supporters.facepalm.gif

The favors have all been repaid and now the old hands can get back to work at feeding in the trough. It has been over 5 years and the table manners have changed so they have to study up a little on them. I suspect they are trying to figure out how to get their hands on that 2.2 trillion baht loan if any one is silly enough to loan it to that merry band of thieves.wai2.gif

To be quite honest, I don't think that any one of them is actually smart enough to have a plan.

There's a pinata in view, and they have just been handed a stick.

That sums up Thai politics for me..