Honda Jazz SV AT 2013 no free insurance?

POMPOUI

Hello all

I'm have been in contact with the Pattaya Honda dealer and two others in Bangkok.

They all ask 715'000 (Honda webpage price) and they do not offer a first year free insurance or any other extras.

Could anyone tell me if this is normal Honda treatment/policy?

Any honest/polite Honda dealer that you could recommend me in Bangkok?

Thanks in advance for your help

Hello all

I'm have been in contact with the Pattaya Honda dealer and two others in Bangkok.

They all ask 715'000 (Honda webpage price) and they do not offer a first year free insurance or any other extras.

Could anyone tell me if this is normal Honda treatment/policy?

Any honest/polite Honda dealer that you could recommend me in Bangkok?

Thanks in advance for your help[/quote

The couple of times I have been into Honda here in Phuket and asked about free insurance the answer has always been no, I went to Nissan instead!!

Strange because most finance companies insist that you have the first years insurance with a specific insurance company, and normally the dealer will include it in the deal. Thats if you are getting it on finance.

Strange because most finance companies insist that you have the first years insurance with a specific insurance company, and normally the dealer will include it in the deal. Thats if you are getting it on finance.

The finance companies don't care about the specific company, except that if they have one they prefer it to be theirs.

• Like 1

Honda will charge 64'000 for the lease cost...

You mean that's the total interest over the 4 year term, or something else?

Yep. Total interest...

That works out to around 2.8% interest - it doesn't sound like they're doing you any favors.. top interest rate, no insurance - what about Tabien Rot, film, floor mats etc - they charging you for that too?

If you have a Thai reading/speaking friend, I'd suggest looking up some Honda City/Jazz club websites - there are always sales rep making posts about the special deals they will do.

Note that there's a full model change for the Jazz coming around Feb-April next year (will be unveiled in Japan this November), a full model change Yaris coming later this year, and the Fiesta gets a 1.0L ecoboost engine and the Aston Martin front end styling later this year - some of these might even happen before they could deliver you a Jazz ;)

Edited by IMHO

Most will include insurance, mats, film. When they are pressured slightly.

Just say you will buy it today if you include the above - they will disappear to chat with Sales Manager then come back with a yeh or nay.

if your good you might get persuade them to through in some Mugen or Modulo. (Mats, Films. Modulo hard to get them above 20k worth but still possible).

Cash discount not so easy. If you can show a deal from another dealer a lot will price match that deal or try to beat it if you will buy it right there and then.

The finance companies don't care about the specific company, except that if they have one they prefer it to be theirs.

Strange that they don't insist on insurance (whether they pay or you pay) because the dealer get's a nice commission out of the premium.

Strange that they don't insist on insurance (whether they pay or you pay) because the dealer get's a nice commission out of the premium.

Yes, the dealer gets a commission, and the finance company requires insurance. Who are 'they' in your reply?

The dealer also gets a commission from the finance company, but they are 2 separate parties.

• 2 weeks later...