webfact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Man Thinks He Is Superhero, Hijacks Bus To Save 'Aliens'"

In an exclusive interview E.T. stated that after having seen the bus he'd stick to a bicicle! rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

I knew a guy like this once and the problem was not what he was on but what he ran out of. To hide his condition (schizophrenia) he had been getting meds from a private doctor on his own. When he was called to go in the field for the first Iraq war he had no way to get them anymore. After receiving a strange call from the gate guards - we found him down at a navy base - he wanted them to fire on a cell phone tower to stop the CAI mind readers. He had even lined is hat with tin foil - True story. We had seen some strange signs, but we thought he was just fooling around, but that was over the top and he was not kidding.

After seeing the video that katana kindly posted above, all I can say is that I hope this guy gets the help he is clearly in need of and not just left in prison or dumped back on the streets.

• Like 2

bus.jpg

"he needed the bus in order to rescue certain extraterrestrial beings,"

Fair enough too, even i can see the green aliens on the road that the bus driver is pointing to.

Edited by ttwitt