Fill up and Drive away Theft from Jomtien Petrol Station

Rimmer

150 Baht Petrol Theft from Jomtien Petrol Station

petrol-1.jpg
PATTAYA:--Police made their way to a Jomtien Petrol Station early on Tuesday Morning following reports of a theft of petrol, which was caught on CCTV.

Police met with a pump attendant Khun Wimon aged 18 at the Bangchak Petrol Station on the Sukhumvit Road in Jomtien, who described how two men on a motorbike approached her pump. The driver requested 150 Baht of Benzine 91. The passenger went to use the toilet and as soon as the tank was full the driver told the attendant that he would drive over to the toilet to get some money from the passenger.

He drove over to the toilet block, picked up the passenger and drove off without making any attempt to pay for the petrol.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/93749/150-baht-petrol-theft-jomtien-petrol-station/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-07-03

big deal - that shell station on pattaya south road try to steal petrol from falang customers every time they visit

my last encounter there I was nearly sprayed with petrol by the attendant because I put my hand over my filler until he reset the pump to zero - he actually threatened to spray me with petrol, should have known better than to go there but was running on air

never again

not saying this happens everywhere and it doesn't and that poor girl in the picture hope she doesn't have to pay for what was lost