Khiri named Thai agent for space-tourism venture

webfact

Amazing how few of you actually read a story before taking a chance to bash Thailand. I can't imagine choosing a place to live if I hated it so much.

Why should you think that the posters hate Thailand? Do you not think it possible that they love Thailand because the politicians and civil servants set themselves up to be the ultimate figures of fun? Clowns are supposed to make us laugh and transport us to the lighter side of life, and there is no shortage of them here in LOS. All the posters are doing is adding to the fun.

Did the spectators at the Coliseum hate Rome? .

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do not forget you "re entry visa"

Thai imigration:

"Where you come from?"

You

"Oh I come from space"

Thai immigartiom

,"OK, you bring cigarette or Yaba up your arse?".

You

"No"

Thai immigration

"Let me check"

Thai immigration:

I find 10,000, cigarette, 2 crocodiles and 3 elephant up your arse

You:

"Yeh, it was one hell of a trip"

Thai immigration;

OK, have a good day, after you pay 1,000,000 baht, my account number is ...........

Same old same old.

Phantasies that fluttered through my grey matter.

The next scam to be uncovered. Somjai's space sojourns. Double pricing of course.

They'll get into inner space and find the 7/11 are already there.

Someboy might tell the guy promoting this madcap scheme that there might be a navigational blip and the rocket will steer a course for Uranus.

In case extra terrestrials are discovered the first guy up there had better be a rice salesman.

Take a large Thai flag to claim sovereignity should a luxury car reassembly plant be discovered.

Take reams of paper and a few dozen stapling machines. I've heard that paper is an alien being intent on taking over the World - and using the Thai Immigration Department as a pilot scheme. Best make sure that the natives are friendly.

What will be the 'fine' be for not wearing a helmet?

Keep Thais out of space. They'll only set up innumerable traffic jams - and the traffic lights won't work.

Time to lie down in a darkened room. I fear for my sanity.

Phantasies that fluttered through my grey matter.

The next scam to be uncovered. Somjai's space sojourns. Double pricing of course.

They'll get into inner space and find the 7/11 are already there.

Someboy might tell the guy promoting this madcap scheme that there might be a navigational blip and the rocket will steer a course for Uranus.

In case extra terrestrials are discovered the first guy up there had better be a rice salesman.

Take a large Thai flag to claim sovereignity should a luxury car reassembly plant be discovered.

Take reams of paper and a few dozen stapling machines. I've heard that paper is an alien being intent on taking over the World - and using the Thai Immigration Department as a pilot scheme. Best make sure that the natives are friendly.

What will be the 'fine' be for not wearing a helmet?

Keep Thais out of space. They'll only set up innumerable traffic jams - and the traffic lights won't work.

Time to lie down in a darkened room. I fear for my sanity.

They are shocked that the world isn't flat, and that the world doesn't revolve around Thailand.

BANGKOK: -- Bangkok-based Khiri Voyages has been appointed as exclusive Thailand agent for Space Expedition Corporation (SXC), which will hold its Asia-wide media launch in Hong Kong on July 8. The first flights into space will be late this year or early 2014.

In related news yesterday the head salesman for Khiri Voyages was arrested in Bangkok when he commandeer a bus for part of the company's alien repatriation program.

Nice one.