The Bottle Shop for Beers ...

Craft beer cnx

^ What relevance does your question have to shopping in 2013?

before the web and now, what you are selling and who your target market is dictates whether you post prices or not. The web and the year has little to do with it.

I think that in 2013 the people are much more price concious as they were in 1990, hence the fact that they want to be better informed.

I think that the price conscious aren't the target market in this instance.

So you think that somone who want to pay about 5-6 times the price of a local beer because it's better quality, wouldn't be bothered if he could have that same beer 10% cheaper just by having a look online.

• Like 1

Wholesalers are in constant competition with each other and therefore, seldom will you see the wholesale pricing published on the sites.

Wholesale business advertising presents challenges similar to those other businesses face when they sell to their counterparts. Wholesale businesses sell products and services to retail businesses, and must keep a low profile to protect their identity and pricing from retail consumers by using business-to-business advertising and marketing (also called "B2B" or "BtoB"). If consumers are able to purchase goods by posing as business buyers or become aware of wholesale pricing, the wholesaler's credibility could be compromised, losing the faith and business of their retail business customers. Fortunately, there are different methods of advertising to businesses that are not easily found by mainstream consumers.

I hope it is clear NOW !!!

• Like 1

I think the Craft Beer shop is a wonderful idea. The beers are all imported and quite a huge selection. As it's been said, "if you have to ask the price, you probably can't afford it".

I guess 99% of the customer will fall in the category that they will ask the price before they make a purchase.

• Like 1

I think the Craft Beer shop is a wonderful idea. The beers are all imported and quite a huge selection. As it's been said, "if you have to ask the price, you probably can't afford it".

What a ridiculous cliche.

How many people buy anything, without asking or seeing the price first?

• Like 2

What a ridiculous cliche.

How many people buy anything, without asking or seeing the price first?

They already said what the price range was. I guess you'd actually have to get up from the chair in front of your computer and go to the shop. I'm not trying to start anything but from what I know about craft imported beers, they don't come cheap and only appeal to certain folk. I personaly prefer wine and I've yet to find a proper wine shop that advertises their prices on line. My biggest question is, why do I keep falling for the wingers out there that argue just for the sake of arguing?

• Like 1

Should change the name to the Belgian bottle shop!

Are you missing Stella Artois off your list? Probably the only Belgian beer worth drinking.

Iain

Probably the only Belgian beer you know.

I wish! Had to work in Brussels on and off for the best part of 5 years, being constantly dragged to bars serving beer made from fruit!

• 4 weeks later...

I guess 99% of the customer will fall in the category that they will ask the price before they make a purchase.

More money than sense if you don't ask the price. What a ridiculous comment Popeyetheneverbeensailingman.