Reading the lines and understanding women

I been here near on 20 years married kids and till recentaly had a gf (all thai apart fom me)

I am not proud I dont like my wife and I do everything for my family no questions asked.

Today I was "discovered chatting to another thai bird" by my gf of nearly 2 years

Outcome lost her - can not blame her - lost also my focus.

I never sleeped behind my womens back nor would I! guess I just got bored and being a man I went the wrong track!

I know people will attack me but I live that life as I belive my kids are important and moreover the people I support. My wife of 12 years is no idiot either, calm me is better...

So my question is why oh why do thai women pretend to be involved in a relashionship when indeed they got no real fight to stay in it... even given the facts prior

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think he is married but cheats on his wife and she knows, but now his gf caught him talking to yet another woman, I think.

I also think his gf hit him on the head and fingers, so his ability to type coherently is impaired for the moment.

Edited by arminbkk
  • Like 1

So my question is why oh why do thai women pretend to be involved in a relashionship when indeed they got no real fight to stay in it

Probably the same reason that a man pretends to be in a relationship and continues to look around for someone else.

For both male and female it passes the time and you get laid.

No its the neglect of a matter of fact I.e. your in this position (small wife) or they choose to be something else

No its the neglect of a matter of fact I.e. your in this position (small wife) or they choose to be something else

I apologise in advance if your first language is not English, but <deleted> are you on about ?

• Like 2

Yeah sorry hard time explaining will repost later sorry guysSent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It's OK; no need to repost, we understand

You must be the only 1 who understands the OP !

Sometimes appearances count for a lot

Yeah sorry hard time explaining will repost later sorry guysSent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sometimes appearances count for a lot

I suggest you rewrite the topic on behalve of the OP, so we all can understand it clearly. Can do ?

He's not called Cryptic Bob for Nothing.

• Like 2

He's not called Cryptic Bob for Nothing.

Haha, means he is intelligent so he must be able to rewrite the OP's post in order for a simple mind to understand the clear content of the topic.

So you've got a Mia Noi who dumps you for talking to another woman that isn't your wife.

So your Mia Noi thinks you are looking for a third little wife, what a tangled web you weave.

This can be a very hard thing for say when it happens but who can say yes and no but you have to put yourself in the other peoples shoes and then you will understand all of it better. the answer is not yes and it is not no but it is not no and yes at the same time. you have to do what is right for yourself and for the other people but what is wrong and what is right, right cannot be wrong but wrong is cannot be right so you have to think very slowly and patiently about how can resolve the situation in a way amicable to all parties but you then have to think about what all parties really want, not just say they want and what you can do to help them really.

Edited by farang000999

It never fails to amuse me just how many westerners coming to this country haven't got their act together when it comes to being in a relationship. The bottom line is this; if you want to play the field, be a butterfly, put it about - DON'T BE IN A RELATIONSHIP. It's as simple as that. the problem is that so many are emotionally weak; they can't handle being alone and so they latch on to the nearest Thai bird that comes along telling them sweet nonsense. More often than not, due to their failed relationships back home, they're grasping and a relationship with a seemingly submissive, pliant little Asian woman seems the answer. They rush into a marriage only to find it's not quite what they expected due to all the cultural anomalies. They cast about because they're bored and dissatisfied. Not only that, they don't actually know what they want and in the end it turns into clusterfxxk; largely of their own doing. My experience is that the majority of farang coming to Thailand are completely unsuitable for a relationship with any woman. Myself included.

• Like 1

It never fails to amuse me just how many westerners coming to this country haven't got their act together when it comes to being in a relationship. The bottom line is this; if you want to play the field, be a butterfly, put it about - DON'T BE IN A RELATIONSHIP. It's as simple as that. the problem is that so many are emotionally weak; they can't handle being alone and so they latch on to the nearest Thai bird that comes along telling them sweet nonsense. More often than not, due to their failed relationships back home, they're grasping and a relationship with a seemingly submissive, pliant little Asian woman seems the answer. They rush into a marriage only to find it's not quite what they expected due to all the cultural anomalies. They cast about because they're bored and dissatisfied. Not only that, they don't actually know what they want and in the end it turns into clusterfxxk; largely of their own doing. My experience is that the majority of farang coming to Thailand are completely unsuitable for a relationship with any woman. Myself included.

Now you got this out of your chest and informed us all, you feel relieved ?

I take it English isn't your first language? Hence "now you got this out of your chest" instead of off your chest. I'm on night shift so I've got plenty of time to trade insults with a silly little <deleted> like you. Feel free to say something completely stupid in jibberish.

I take it English isn't your first language? Hence "now you got this out of your chest" instead of off your chest. I'm on night shift so I've got plenty of time to trade insults with a silly little <deleted> like you. Feel free to say something completely stupid in jibberish.

Good thing you have loads of time, maybe you can try to understand the quote option.

• Like 2

This can be a very hard thing for say when it happens but who can say yes and no but you have to put yourself in the other peoples shoes and then you will understand all of it better. the answer is not yes and it is not no but it is not no and yes at the same time. you have to do what is right for yourself and for the other people but what is wrong and what is right, right cannot be wrong but wrong is cannot be right so you have to think very slowly and patiently about how can resolve the situation in a way amicable to all parties but you then have to think about what all parties really want, not just say they want and what you can do to help them really.

LOL. Thankyou for clearing it up, Doctor Farang000999.

Hmmm interesting thread. Not sure where the 'bin' fits into all this nor the 99.... But we should all be reassured that newcomer Megaworldasia has a handle on it all and can provide a depth of experience 27 times.