Private Thai Teacher in Chayapruk/Na Jomtien or Jomtien

Shakkas

Hi im looking for a private decent thai teacher closer to home, im aware of most

of the larger schools in Pattaya and Jomtien, although I do not nead a visa combo I just want a private one close to Chayapruk or Jomtien for flexibility reasons.

Thai so far is limited but im really just at basic conversation level.

Cheers Shakkas

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Your mileage may vary, but I would still suggest a school (I'm not associated with any).

Study at an average school would cost about 25,000 annually, and you will have no less than 180 study hours per year (otherwise schools would not be able to offer an ED visa to their students).

An average private tutor would ask for 400-500 THB per hour. 180 hours at 500 THB is 90,000 annually.

Despite schools are reluctant offering discounts, one still may negotiate a lower price arguing that they don't need a visa paperwork.

But even if they don't, and even if you take only 30% of the lessons (you probably don't stay in the country for a full year), it is still a benefit for you.

Also, don't forget that studying in a group has its own benefits.

Yeah thanks bytebuster, I currently have an ED Visa with one of the schools in Pattaya atm, I attended for a few months but since I moved out of town "south" and the school is in north Pattaya it conflicted with work. Not being flexible etc. etc. I basically self study from books and all I really need is a Private Teacher with limited experience just to converse with. 1-2 hours per week would suit me I just would like to find a school closer to home that allows afternoon lessons which my school does not. I might look into Jomtien Lanuage School or get the girl to have a hunt around for me.

Cheers.