True Internet Is Truely Pissing Me Off

poorfarang

Server or something went completly down sometime yesterday and it is still not working here. I check the network staus on their website and it shows one of the servers down. I guess that is enough to shut the whole works down.

Im really starting to hate true. Anyone have the number to call to complain about the outage?

Thanks

Edited by poorfarang

Wow, TRUE really sucks.

I call them up and it says "PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH"

I press one and I get 2 minuets of thai speaking then it repeats over and over.

Why is it speaking thai if I pressed 1 for english? Dont they test their services out?

Ive been calling 02-900-9000 and cant get past that Thai message. My Thai isnt good enough to understand what its saying either.

This service is horrible. Its always gone up and down but this time its been out for many many hours and I dont know of any phone number to speak with anyone.

I think im going to cancel my service with them a little early.

sorry to be a party pooper , but i am quiet ok with them .. perhaps once a month i do find true to be slow !

same here

my 952 Baht/mo True pkg:

in the am fastish

afternoons slowish (all the little sprogs out from school perhaps?)

night dunno.. I go to bed early :o

Ive been calling 02-900-9000 and cant get past that Thai message. My Thai isnt good enough to understand what its saying either.

Try 02 900 8000.

My service is great.

Only issues I have are with payment systems.

poorfarang it is probably the same problem TT&T customers had all night and today, which was that the international link went down (that's what the tech told me anyway) so sites outside of thailand could not be accessed. it's back up now though, thank f***!

poorfarang it is probably the same problem TT&T customers had all night and today, which was that the international link went down (that's what the tech told me anyway) so sites outside of thailand could not be accessed. it's back up now though, thank f***!

TT&T was down Last night and Today ? Not here in Pattaya got local and International sites no problems.

My TT&T Maxnet connection has been bad all day today, it got so slow that I plugged my GPRS card into my PC and it was faster, GPRS is very slow so you can imagine how bad it was

I think if we didn't have to pay during poor performace periods they might try a little harder to provide a reliable service

Wow, TRUE really sucks.

I call them up and it says "PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH"

I press one and I get 2 minuets of thai speaking then it repeats over and over.

Why is it speaking thai if I pressed 1 for english? Dont they test their services out?

Try pressing 9 for english..

Two technicians were here yesterday and got it working for a moment then scurried out the door.

Still cutting out a lot.

I can't tell you how many frustrating hours I've been on hold with phone support.

Its a joke.

I have 2 more technicians coming again today, what a waste of time.

They tellme it should only cut out every 24hrs.

How often do you get dropped??

I pressed 9 but I typed one. Problem solved anywys, but they still suck!

i agrree,i use true for more of 1 year and i can conferm that true is sucks a lot,the worse provider in thailand

maybe the first month it's ok,but later........

i change to tot cybergold 5 months ago,and,i can say that is a lot better of true,not so great,but a lot better,no problem with p2p ,installing free anything +1 month free,change ip every 2-3 day

so,true is sucks and the custommer services is terrible :o

TRUE seems to be a lousy unorganized company.

My new connection has cut out 50 times this week and very frustrating calling their support.

Two technicians showed up without an appointment.

Of course I was not home.

After regrouping they came back and had lots of problems with the connection. They got it running temporarily and ran out the door.

Failed again in 20 minutes.

all together now, TRUE SUCKS

I use True Hight speed (2 Meg) professionally (mean I have my income by that, as I do outsourcing work) since 14 month.

I did got some problems from time to time, but globally I am happy with.

I do not use p2p, that is whatever kinda illegal in many countries, and one of my house rules is to NOT cross the border. The customer service is the weak point, easy to reach when there is no problem, but in case of a global problem, then yes you have to wait hours before to have someone who mostly will explain they are working on.

Now, there is several well know problems existing but they are not True related :

1) the DSL are sharing badwith, so the speed given when we sign our contract is the MAX speed , not the average speed.

2) the way the dl/ul is handle, made it relatively slow is youdo not use a download manager (as for exemple DAP), that is related to the policy about port.

3) if you use Bittorrent, it will be mostly slow, for the reason explained upper.

4) the international bandwith is a small one, so somewhere we have to agree True technicians are skilled enought to deliver at least an acceptable bandwith to our computer.

5) a DSL depend of the telephone line, if the line is not good (too many shunts for exemple) the speed will be slow (it's why France choose to not use cable technology but wait some years to install DSL, because it have allow to reduce the cost of installing new telephone wires in the whole country). If oyu have problem, I do suppose they are morerelated to the phone line that to true itelf. One story about that, when installing, the tech used smal lenght of wire (10 cm ) relied together, to make a wire of 50 cm at the end, it was obviously not good (we tested just after the installation and they were here). As well I got the usual b****sht (too many people, it's will be better later ...), but I asked them to remote what they did and use a new wire , in a single part, to do the liaison. Evidently, when that made , the speed was correct (dl at 102 K/sec for the 1 Meg/sec I had at this time).

Server or something went completly down sometime yesterday and it is still not working here. I check the network staus on their website and it shows one of the servers down. I guess that is enough to shut the whole works down.

Im really starting to hate true. Anyone have the number to call to complain about the outage?

Thanks

mine was out around the 2nd of April for over 35 hours ..their explanation, after a 30 minutes on-hold was that "sorry our power went out at a fiber optic line and we have a technician working on it. we will send you an sms when it is fixed." that took over 35 hours!! to fix a power issue at a fiber optic? huh?? :o

then i got this sms after nearly two days and two nights without internet:

true internet is back for service. thank you for choosing true

:D

p2p is not illegal in all country!

depend what you shared and what you download

personally i download sometimes movie old 30 years comics,and some match of football old 1 months,some movie old 30-35 years of my country is impossible find here

off course,must be equilibrate and not run 24 hours all day