Looking For A Router For Adsl And Voip

Dario

I'm on the lookout for a router with which I could network my ADSL high speed Internet and possibly connect a telephone set to use as a VOIP telephone.

I have seen something like this in Germany (AVM Fritz Fon WLAN 7050) but when I called the manufacturar I was told that it might wouldn't work here. I don't want to take that risk.

Does anyone have a good recommendation?

I'm on the lookout for a router with which I could network my ADSL high speed Internet and possibly connect a telephone set to use as a VOIP telephone.

Check out the following website......D-Link has everything that you might need and their products are available in Bangkok, Sri Racha and Pattaya.

D-Link

Thanks, Artisan.

D-Link is a US website, so I wonder w h i c h of their products are available w h e r e in Bangkok. Could you enlighten me, please? When I click on "Country" there is no Thailand to be seen, either.

Cheers from Bangkok

Thanks, Artisan.

D-Link is a US website, so I wonder w h i c h of their products are available w h e r e in Bangkok. Could you enlighten me, please? When I click on "Country" there is no Thailand to be seen, either.

Cheers from Bangkok

IT World in Pattaya has a large display dedicated to D-Link products. They are also available from Wattana Computers in Pattaya.

Teuk Com in Sri Racha has a similar display.

Pantip, IT World (Laksi) and Seacon must have similar stock.

I have seen something like this in Germany (AVM Fritz Fon WLAN 7050) but when I called the manufacturar I was told that it might wouldn't work here. I don't want to take that risk.

I have your solution if is not too late I can sell you m a router that hava ADSL modem with four port for baht 1850 with a life time guarantee brand Micronet please contact me at 012853050

The LevelOne WBR-3407A Wireless Modem Router is really nice and inexpensive. There's a life-time warranty on it as well. Their service center in Bangkok is also right next to the shop in Fortune IT where you want to buy it.