Underage Bar Workers found by Police at Central Pattaya Bar

Rimmer

When i first came to Pattaya ,18 was about the average age of a bar worker ,many were far younger than that ,not saying its right ,just saying.

i ts not right then and its not right now.I would accept a guy up to about 30 to have sexual urges for young women,but not a 60 yo,fat,hairy farang lol lol

That's pretty silly because most older men ARE sexually attracted to young women or men. They might not do anything about it for various reasons, including social stigma, but that doesn't mean the attraction isn't there. The attraction is totally natural and normal.

Seriously, observe Hollywood movies. Do they parade old saggy specimens on the screen when they're trying to sell some sex sizzle? Get real, this is just how we're wired biologically.

I did say sexual urges,different than sexual attraction.I still stick by my post,thats its not right for a 60 yo to want to have sex with an 18 yo.Do u go with 18 yo kids khnun jingthing

When i first came to Pattaya ,18 was about the average age of a bar worker ,many were far younger than that ,not saying its right ,just saying.

i ts not right then and its not right now.I would accept a guy up to about 30 to have sexual urges for young women,but not a 60 yo,fat,hairy farang lol lol

That's pretty silly because most older men ARE sexually attracted to young women or men. They might not do anything about it for various reasons, including social stigma, but that doesn't mean the attraction isn't there. The attraction is totally natural and normal.

Seriously, observe Hollywood movies. Do they parade old saggy specimens on the screen when they're trying to sell some sex sizzle? Get real, this is just how we're wired biologically.

we're also wired biologically to hunt mammoths.

They're still here, I bet.

Outside of Angeles City, Pattaya is the only place you could have lady, then 20 years later have her daughter, and it could turn out to be Incest by proxy..........thumbsup.gif

Simple stuff this.

There's an oh so smug guy here who says he never has to pay for sex. Heheh. If you saw the bags he hangs out with you wouldn't either!!

Men want to have sex with women and not necessarily get married. When women actually charge for it, the men get pissed off and put them in jail. Mustn't have women taking advantage of men.

Asian women tend to look younger than they actually are. If they look like children beware.

So sad, don't the police realize that these girls are just trying to support their families. Now how will their families buy food?!

Are you for real ?, how will their families buy food ? Do you think they MUST to work as prostitues ?, and many are not doing it for their families. Please "wise up"

Good thing these girls were discovered before some bloke mistakenly took them out,

only to find out later, when his pants were down, that he was with an underaged girl.

I suspect most men would think, that since they're working, and especially at a gogo,

that they are at least of legal age to do so. It's not like most men want to say to a lady,

how old are you? Can you show me some form of ID to verify your age?

Has anyone ever heard of this "gogo"? It's certainly not one I'm familiar with and I'm familiar with most of them. It sounds more like a beer bar.

quote:

"Underage Bar Workers found by Police at Central Pattaya Bar

PATTAYA:Pattaya Police conducted an undercover operation on Monday whereby an undercover foreign operative was able to exchange money with a girl under the age of 18 in exchange for the promise of sexual services."

I always thought that prostitution was illegal in Thailand, period.

But it only seems to be illegal to sell sexual services for girls under 18.

wink.png

Paying for sex is not illegal in Thailand.

Edited by brewsterbudgen

So sad, don't the police realize that these girls are just trying to support their families. Now how will their families buy food?!

Are you for real ?, how will their families buy food ? Do you think they MUST to work as prostitues ?, and many are not doing it for their families. Please "wise up"

I keep forgetting, many TV members don't recognize sarcasm unless you post a smiley face.

Has anyone ever heard of this "gogo"? It's certainly not one I'm familiar with and I'm familiar with most of them. It sounds more like a beer bar.

Originally Betty Boop, then Wanthana, then OMG and now Fun Seeker. This is licensed as a "dance club" as no gogos are permitted on Soi 6.

-redwood

Originally Betty Boop, then Wanthana, then OMG and now Fun Seeker. This is licensed as a "dance club" as no gogos are permitted on Soi 6.

-redwood

Thanks. I know the place now. I never knew about the "no gogos" rule for Soi 6 - interesting!