Underage Bar Workers found by Police at Central Pattaya Bar

Rimmer

Underage Bar Workers found by Police at Central Pattaya Bar
PATTAYA:Pattaya Police conducted an undercover operation on Monday whereby an undercover foreign operative was able to exchange money with a girl under the age of 18 in exchange for the promise of sexual services.

The operation took place at the Fun Seekers Dance Bar in Central Pattaya and as soon as the transaction was complete officers moved in and detained two girls under the age of 18 who were working at the Bar.

Police arrested Khun Suritagan aged 30, and the Bar’s cashier Khun Nantidar aged 18
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/94851/underage-bar-workers-police-central-pattaya-bar/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-07-10

Good thing these girls were discovered before some bloke mistakenly took them out,

only to find out later, when his pants were down, that he was with an underaged girl.

I suspect most men would think, that since they're working, and especially at a gogo,

that they are at least of legal age to do so. It's not like most men want to say to a lady,

how old are you? Can you show me some form of ID to verify your age?

Good thing these girls were discovered before some bloke mistakenly took them out,

only to find out later, when his pants were down, that he was with an underaged girl.

I suspect most men would think, that since they're working, and especially at a gogo,

that they are at least of legal age to do so. It's not like most men want to say to a lady,

i used to check ID, it is by the way the only way to make sure you don't end up with a, maybe underaged, ladyboy

• Like 1

quote:

"Underage Bar Workers found by Police at Central Pattaya Bar
PATTAYA:Pattaya Police conducted an undercover operation on Monday whereby an undercover foreign operative was able to exchange money with a girl under the age of 18 in exchange for the promise of sexual services."

I always thought that prostitution was illegal in Thailand, period.

But it only seems to be illegal to sell sexual services for girls under 18.

wink.png

I hope they arrested the under cover pervert who originally made the indecent proposition? will he also offer her alternative employment so he can make his advances in private?

Why is the headline to this artificial not "Massive Human Trafficking Ring Uncovered"

Good thing these girls were discovered before they got a little older..then it would be " Mai Pen Rai" ! lol

i used to check ID, it is by the way the only way to make sure you don't end up with a, maybe underaged, ladyboy

Even ID cards can be obtained with false age information...very easily. Happens alot. You can still be held liable if she turns out to be under age...even if her ID says she is 18. A real tricky situation is where the girl has two ID's....one that shows she is legal, and her real one. A quick text brings her police cohort in, whereupon they ask her for her ID....and guess which one she is going to show?

people who don't go to hookers don't have to worry about their age. not moralising here. just a simple fact.

Illegal underage sex is not restricted to hookers - actual fact.

Edited by LennyW
  • Like 1

Even ID cards can be obtained with false age information...very easily. Happens alot. You can still be held liable if she turns out to be under age...even if her ID says she is 18. A real tricky situation is where the girl has two ID's....one that shows she is legal, and her real one. A quick text brings her police cohort in, whereupon they ask her for her ID....and guess which one she is going to show?

I wasn't thinking about the age

I'm sorry, but I just find this story totally incredulous. Why? Well, because just last year a Thai official on a trip to the U.S., when asked about the prostitution situation in Thailand, SWORE that there is NO prostitution in Thailand because it is illegal!

Yeah, and Elvis, Michael Jackson and the Big Bopper are all alive and well, and sharing a luxury home in Pattaya.

cheesy.gif

quote:

"Underage Bar Workers found by Police at Central Pattaya Bar

PATTAYA:Pattaya Police conducted an undercover operation on Monday whereby an undercover foreign operative was able to exchange money with a girl under the age of 18 in exchange for the promise of sexual services."

I always thought that prostitution was illegal in Thailand, period.

But it only seems to be illegal to sell sexual services for girls under 18.

wink.png

Prostitution in Thailand is widely ignored and it doesn't exist.

If they just checked the underaged bar-workers' ID they could have 'arrested' them without admitting to the sex-part of their job.

Working in a bar under the age of 18 is prohibited as is visiting a bar under the age of 20........huhhh?

people who don't go to hookers don't have to worry about their age. not moralising here. just a simple fact.

If you are not moralising here, what is the point of your post.

point is that if you don't use the service of professional sexworkers, the chance that u're scr+wing a minor whore is NIHIL.

Perhaps your Boy Scout scarf is too tight?laugh.png

;-)

never was a boy scout. always was a charming bloke who (sofar) never had to pay for activities that involve certain body-fluids.

Illegal underage sex is not restricted to hookers - actual fact.

true, but this topic is about hookers.

Edited by stickylies
  • Like 1

I hope they arrested the under cover pervert who originally made the indecent proposition? will he also offer her alternative employment so he can make his advances in private?

Why is the headline to this artificial not "Massive Human Trafficking Ring Uncovered"

Huh? "Under-cover" means working for/with the police. He was pretending to be a pervert for this sting operation. What makes you think he's a pervert in real life?? p.s. I suppose you mean 'article' rather than 'artificial'... I have days like that also

The undercover foreign operative seemed to be working with/for the police - it would appear to be a sting. Why do you call him a pervert and want him arrested?

And Thailand wants off the list of People Peddling. Keep these headlines coming and Thailand will never be off the list.

I understand this reaction but respectfully disagree. It is better to show you are doing something than to bury it and keep it an open secret.

I dont know your age but i certainly arent interested in an 18 yo girl.If one has an appetite for YOUNG women then one must be willing to get arrested too.

When i first came to Pattaya ,18 was about the average age of a bar worker ,many were far younger than that ,not saying its right ,just saying.

i ts not right then and its not right now.I would accept a guy up to about 30 to have sexual urges for young women,but not a 60 yo,fat,hairy farang lol lol

When i first came to Pattaya ,18 was about the average age of a bar worker ,many were far younger than that ,not saying its right ,just saying.

i ts not right then and its not right now.I would accept a guy up to about 30 to have sexual urges for young women,but not a 60 yo,fat,hairy farang lol lol

That's pretty silly because most older men ARE sexually attracted to young women or men. They might not do anything about it for various reasons, including social stigma, but that doesn't mean the attraction isn't there. The attraction is totally natural and normal.

Seriously, observe Hollywood movies. Do they parade old saggy specimens on the screen when they're trying to sell some sex sizzle? Get real, this is just how we're wired biologically.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1