Im A Yank Looking To Start A Football Firm

kkf123

Ok. I fancy me a football Firm lads. I just watched "Green Street Hooligans" and it looked cool as hel_l. I will say though that my Firm will not be as violent, however I have no problem with crading someone in the mouth. If any of you blokes are interested send me a private message.

Just remember, you better Represent our Firm. Never leave a member behind.

Oh, yeah the name of the Firm is Yank-Brit United and we will support the Manchester United Team!

Chum, I used to swing with the 'ead hunters down chelsea way, not for the game like, but the action after. So i got no problem with Man. U, just don't make me pull one off if that boy rooney nets it.

We on a level 'ere.

'spect,

W. :o

did you ever give someone a chelsea smile?

<deleted> was this OP!!! Quite funny really... Like brad pitt trying to speak english in a movie by that bloke who{s married to madonna,

innit?

BTW ARSE....nal. Fk MU.

:o

Get real.

What, like 'the special one'?

We will see who's team will need to get real!

And I think it will be a RED one.

Back to topic!

Any real football supporter wouldn't have anything to do with this kind of thing its a disgrace

I have seen football factory and green street, and both are weak compared to id. One of the best portrayals(sp) of football violence.

I have never been able to understand why someone would want to beat someone up just becasue of the team they supported. Guess it must be the low iq these animals seem to have.

Something which you dont see in rugby. Mixed crowds and no violence. I would never take my child to a football game.

I am sure yet again this year we will see football hooligans from around the world shaming their fellow non violent countrymen in acts of savagery and mindless violence, and i really really hope they catch these scumbags and penalise them to the full extent of the law, and whichever countries fans are involved, their exit from the world cup, and in future all their games to be played in empty stadiums :o

Ok. I fancy me a football Firm lads. I just watched "Green Street Hooligans" and it looked cool as hel_l. I will say though that my Firm will not be as violent, however I have no problem with crading someone in the mouth. If any of you blokes are interested send me a private message.

Oh, yeah the name of the Firm is Yank-Brit United and we will support the Manchester United Team!

Frodo guy was so weak in that film! :D

Anyway, forget soccer ( football ), start a hockey team, if you want to see some good fights!

• 1 month later...

<deleted>? I.D a good portrail? I.D and Green Street are a pile of piss. Who ever seen a plum like that lord of the rings fella heading up a firm? And as for a non football day meet between two firms on a patch of wasteland by the river.... Come on man, gimme a break!

IMO, Anything by John King is ok, like Football Factory.... about as real as it gets. Actualy, most of the extras in that film are real hoolies. The fight scene between the police and the Millwall lads was 80% genuine - the police said because they wore helmets and carried shields, they would let the extras have a real go at them if they wanted, and they did.

Let me make a wild guess....

You are a resident of Pattaya???

TOSSER!

TOSSER!

<deleted> does Pattaya have to do with it?

Anyway you Yanks are too soft to be part of a London firm. :D (a load of <deleted> really is'nt it)

:D

TOSSER!

<deleted> does Pattaya have to do with it?

Anyway you Yanks are too soft to be part of a London firm. :D (a load of <deleted> really is'nt it)

:D

Come on Dave, Frodo was a hard cu*t in Green Street Hooligans!!! :D

I was brought up in West London and used to go to football matches every week.

There was never anything like the violence portrayed in these films... Yes there would be the odd scuffle here and there..but it would be more than likely just chasing the opposition fans back to the Station.

When I was in my mid teens I would chase and shout and be chased and shouted at..but I never hit anyone and nobody hit me..and I must have been to 500 football matches at least.

Lots of Banter lots of threats .but hardly any violence.

These films are fictional, however I do recall a Documentary aired in the UK about a Guy who went undercover with the "Chelsea Headhunters"....they used to talk a lot about violence at games..even make arrangements where they and their counterparts would meet for a ruck...but somehow the Police always seemed to be there and no rucks happened usually..it was all just talk and someone would tip off the Police so they did not get hurt..but looked good because they were there, thus gaining "Face" with thier peers

In the last 10 years watching Reading play (week in-week out-till I moved here) I can honestly say I have not witnessed ONE act of violence

All these FICTIONAL films are made just because they are full of violence and thats what people wanna see, but not get involved in.

If it was not football the violence will still be shown in other films..How many films do you see without any violence unless they are comedys?

where would Arnie, Sly, Segal, Van, Vin , The Rock et al be if it was not for the fact that people WANT to see violence?

These "Superstars" were Built for Violent Rolls

Rant Off

TP

These films are fictional, however I do recall a Documentary aired in the UK about a Guy who went undercover with the "Chelsea Headhunters

I remember watching the documentary...........Donal MacIntyre was the reporters name.

As you say, much talking about "meets" but at the end of the day not much action.

If you want to see the real thing buy a DVD called Hooligans And Thugs from Pete the DVD man.

Nearly 3 hours of CCTV footage at the terraces showing extreme violence.

And just for the record the South Americans are far worse than the Brits. :o