Im A Yank Looking To Start A Football Firm

kkf123

And just for the record the South Americans are far worse than the Brits. :o

Aye - they murder over footie... remember that Columbian player in WC - scored an own goal against the yanks. Got home and was riddled with bullets. :D

I also watched a program on South American football, and they seem to like kidnapping relatives of famous footballers for large ransoms...........mmmmmm maybe not a bad idea. Anyone know where Beckhams mum lives? :D

Ok. I fancy me a football Firm lads. I just watched "Green Street Hooligans" and it looked cool as hel_l. I will say though that my Firm will not be as violent, however I have no problem with crading someone in the mouth. If any of you blokes are interested send me a private message.

Just remember, you better Represent our Firm. Never leave a member behind.

Oh, yeah the name of the Firm is Yank-Brit United and we will support the Manchester United Team!

lol.green street is soooo tame,even football factory is mocked by leaders of the top firms,as being soft.now hooligan is more realistic(about the inter city firm ICF)west ham hooligans.also hooligans and thugs(narrated by steve jones of the sex pistols) shows how real hooligans act.england has some hard b*stards,leeds,stoke,pompey,west ham etc.but the argentinians and eastern europeans take it to another level.

at least the british dont need knives,unlike most cowardly so called worldwide hooligans.i know all too well as 2 of our leeds united fans were stabbed by turkish galatasaray sc*m. RIP

Edited by Chiangmai Foxy

• 1 month later...
The whole lot of ya keep talking about how us Yanks are to "soft". Well I gather you've never been around our way down in South Boston aye??? If you fancy a tough abby, maybe we'll take a look see??? See ya around fellas.

Almost the funniest thing I've seen in my life. Bunch of 10th generation Yanks fighting with Irish students about who's more Irish :o

South Shore ... you've got to laugh. Give me Stab and Kill any day!

the british police have just about killed off football violence in the UK, that's one of the reasons why the World Cup was so peaceful.

id and green street are drivel, the football factory is ok.

as for a yank in a firm, give me a break. you jokers would just stand there shouting 'im gonna pop a cap in your momma's ass' or some other inane threat while the brits got on with having a punch up.

none of you know anything about football violence or firms.

so rate films on being films not as how realistic or tame they are.

if you must know.

Football Factory is probably the most realistic hooligan film.

the least realistic is The Firm.

but still they dont come close.

and Green Street Hooligans is a great film despite its flaws in tryin to match the real world its still a great film.

tommy docs red and white army.

mufc ok.

icj stands for inter city jibbers for those who doesnt no.

a jibber is some one who takes train for free and jibs in the ground for free.

in the 70's easily done not now though.

man utd's main firm is called men in blacks m.i.b.

i no some in the firm who are still going after 30 years some with banning orders.

none of you know anything about football violence or firms.

so rate films on being films not as how realistic or tame they are.

if you must know.

Football Factory is probably the most realistic hooligan film.

the least realistic is The Firm.

but still they dont come close.

and Green Street Hooligans is a great film despite its flaws in tryin to match the real world its still a great film.

and how would you know what everyone else knows?

anyone who thinks green street is a decent film hasn't got a clue.

jog on

• 3 months later...