Any Feedback for LMG Pacific Health Insurance

racyrick

Just made my first claim with them

Baby swallowed a battery 2 nights in hospital camera down his throat total cost 55000 baht

I had to pay a deposit to the hospital (because it was late at night) to get things moving. In the morning Just gave his LMG card to hospital when we left the hospital gave our deposit back and we have not heard any more

Not a recommendation just my first experience with then after being insured with them for 3 years

I have had LMG coverage for 5 years. Three hospitalizations in that time frame - possible Dengue, Appendix surgery and Gallbladder surgery. All were covered minus my deductible. Never a problem. Dealing with age related increase in rates is the only bummer.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've only negative feedback for them I'm afraid. I'm currently being treated for cancer and LMG repeatedly try to change the treatment recommended by my doctor for cheaper options. They are also currently holding up my chemotherapy as they would prefer a cheaper option. Once you have had a claim in your policy your premium increases massively the following year. One colleague who had a knee operation for 250k thb found his premium increased from 30k to 60k the following year. All in all not recommended.

Actually today the GM of LMG called me and explained the situation, apparently the hospital has been giving them the run around and they had reached a wall. After a discussion we found we're facing the same situation and will work together to get passed it. Top marks to them for working the weekend and poor scores for samitiveh hospital for not bothering to keep the guys paying the bills up to date.

So I'm back to recommending them as up to now I've had no issues at all.

• Like 1