Siam Legal Service for Non-Immigrant Visa Preparation

Applying for a visa is a pretty straight forward process.

However you will need to meet certain conditions to obtain a one year visa.

If you post more detail about yourself (age and nationality) together wiht your reason for wanting a one year visa members will provide advise for free!

No need to spend money on lawyers !

Edited by jrtmedic

When I was preparing to come over I paid them $750 to help me. I filled out a form they e-mailed me and they returned a completed official form to send to a consulate. When I got to Thailand they refused to help because of where I lived - I was on my own (no real problem though) - there web site also assured

me that I could send my home furnishing free of Thai charges. They were wrong - got hit with a $1500 custom/VAT charge . They apologized and said it was

a recent change and they forgot to update their web site. Their service worth maybe $50 . Do it yourself - it's not that hard. The only hard part might be finding

a bank to deposit your money for seasoning. I got Krung Thai to do it but 2 others refused unless I had a work permit. (Siam Legal offered no help here either

even though I was in Bangkok at the time) Paying for a service that does virtually nothing is not worth it. Enjoy Thailand.