Gay doctor in Pattaya

angmo

Does anyone know of a gay doctor in Pattaya, or at least one that is gay friendly?

Sometimes it is just easier to discuss certain issues with someone who understands them.

I generally go to Bangkok Hospital Pattaya and although I have always had excellent treatment, I would be more comfortable with a gay doctor.

Thanks for any assistance.

Not actually "in Pattaya", but only a few minutes away.

My local doctor is excellent and happens to be gay (very "kha" and "darling"!). Speaks very good English and very easy to talk to, enjoys a joke with Thais and farangs (particularly gays). Only a small clinic, but he charged me 3,000 baht for a minor op which Bangkok Pattaya wanted 21,000 for!

Near Huay Yai: take Sukhumvit road south past Tesco Lotus and Makro and turn left at the third set of traffic lights (1 = Thepprasit / Tesco-Lotus; 2 = School / Soi Watboon; 3 = Huay Yai Road, opposite Pattaya Prosecutors' Office); go over the railway line, and his clinic is a few hundred yards on, on the right-hand side in the first block of shop houses. Usually a Toyota Wish or a green VW New Beetle parked outside.

PM me for his telephone number if you can't find him.