Just got here on double entry visa & leaving Thailand 3x this month

Been in Bkk 5 days so far on a double entry tourist visa and I have to leave Thailand three times this month for work and a personal trip. Curious, since it is a "double entry" does this mean I'll be on thirty day extensions after my second entry back this month? I'll be here almost for four months but didn't plan on leaving thailand after the three trips out the first month.

Assuming your trips are by air you'll be on 30 day exempt entries on your second return. Depending upon where you are going to it might well be worth your while getting another visa during your last trip out, otherwise you'll be border running for the remainder of your stay.

You can only receive a 30 day "extension" once per 60 day tourist visa entry.

Depending on how long your trips are it might be worth investigating the possibility of a multiple re - entry permit (?3500bt) from an immigration office which would preserve your current permission to stay date and leave your 2nd visa entry intact. If your travels are contained within the 60day validity of your first entry the a 30 day extension (1900bht) would be possible.

Once you use the 2nd entry it could be extended for 30 days once.

Further 30 day entries can only be obtained by flying out of Thailand and returning to receive a "Visa exempt entry"

Obtaining another tourist visa is another option.

Edited by jrtmedic

You can get a re-entry permit to keep your 60 day permission to stay alive.

You will not receive more days but keeps the entry alive.

Costs 1000 baht and you can get it at immigrations or at swampy (for 1200 baht)