Uk Partner Visa

MarkBKK

One point i will answer....GU22 says in 2004/05 93% of applicants were issued with a visa "without any hassle" from the BE in BKK. Actually is anyone issued a visa without any hassle? .....Almost all applicants will face a large proportion of the above hassle, whatever visa they are applying for.

////edited by PB///

.....GU22 posted some informative information which was taken at face value and recieved with gratitude by myself and even Mod ChrisP thanked him for his help on this matter. ......

As I see it when dealing with immigration there are alot of grey areas. What one person experiences can be totally different from another. Remember we are dealing with human beings and depending on the officers mood you can get totally different outcomes for the same situation. It shouldnt be that way but it can happen. ....

This is often the case with Thai immigration which has an even bigger grey area. Nothing is set in stone and there are many variables. Accept this is the way it is. Follow the general guidelines set out by the embassy and hope for a positive outcome.

.....I also wanna add that I wondered why this Op's original post wasn't moved in the first place. I often see posts moved. One guy recently wanted to know about gay life for a teacher in Thailand and it was moved to the teaching section yet this remained here. Oh well I guess mistakes can happen

Edited by PeaceBlondie

Forty-six minutes of wholesale pruning here have eliminated the personal insults, the retorts, the off-topic comments, etc.

We don't need to perpetuate squabbles from the past, or clutter up an otherwise helpful thread.

Thanks to everybody who contributed.

Yes, this could have been handled in the visa forum, but from the OP, it included gay/gender/etc. issues that seemed to belong in this forum.