Lesbian Bars

udonthani1

My missus reckons that there's a tom bar on 3rd road by Tony's fitness. It's on the right hand side if your going in the direction of Pratamnak.

I looked as we drove past but still couldn't make out where but the missus was adamant. I asked how she was so sure & she told me that there is a thai sign.

My missus reckons that there's a tom bar on 3rd road by Tony's fitness. It's on the right hand side if your going in the direction of Pratamnak.

I looked as we drove past but still couldn't make out where but the missus was adamant. I asked how she was so sure & she told me that there is a thai sign.

There is or was until recently a bar called Toms top of the stairs at the new Tonys Gym Soi Buakow. It could however be the new owners name so be warned! haha

A number of insensitive jokes have been deleted. Next joker will find himself on a short relaxing posting holiday.

I noticed a "tom boy bar" with quite a few "toms" and "does" hanging outside. It's a bit outside the usual entertainment area, on the soi behind the old Big-C in North Pattaya. Google maps link here

Moving this topic to the gay forum, I think you'll get better answers there.