Who is Pattaya's Ultimate Breakfast Athlete

bazmlb

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the math based on the post and trying to gauge weight on that plate, knocking on the door of 7000 calories. totals for each food at stated volume in the OP's post:

Bacon: 505

Eggs: 925

Baked Beans: 328

Tomato: 488

Potato: 240

Mushrooms: 146

White toast: 1318

Fried toast: 1410

Sausages: 1250

Orange Juice: 110

Total: 6720 calories (+ over 2000mg of cholesterol)

That's what a large power lifter/ strongman eats in a day when he's loading... For a 1 man mission you're off your head;)

A) no ways it's possible unless you a freak.

cool.png go to the doc before legitimately attempting this.

you're really into Elvis Presley calories with this one, "thank you very much"

Good idea from the Irish Rover. They get plenty of publicity while some attention seeking fools try and certainly fail to eat it.

Its an easy 690 baht.

And if you defy human nature and do manage to eat the thing the fat and grease alone will make you feel ill for days.......Looks like a winner for the bar and a loser for everyone else.

Edited by Midfield General

I'd love to see who, if anyone, tries and finishes the challenge. I've never tried an all-you-can-eat challenge but I sometimes see those hotdog competitions in the US on the news - it's usually some ultra-skinny Asian dude who can pack it away.

Good idea from the Irish Rover. They get plenty of publicity while some attention seeking fools try and certainly fail to eat it.

Its an easy 690 baht.

And if you defy human nature and do manage to eat the thing the fat and grease alone will make you feel ill for days.......Looks like a winner for the bar and a loser for everyone else.

not an original idea though

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1215745/Could-biggest-English-breakfast-world.html

Over at the Khmer440 forum the general consensus is that expats have thi knack of croaking at age 57. And we have nothing near a breakfast like that in Cambodia. Makes me wonder what the average age to meet the big sausage in the sky is in Thailand?

Wonder if they have any "Daddys" Brown Sauce? Better than the Dutch made HP crap.

My lovely wifey reckons I could be a serious contender - not an FB, just a ganet with a big appetite. I used to do the big steak and mixed grills challenges in the UK - but that was 30 years ago!

One of my Swedish mates, an ice hockey player, scoffed a big steak challenge in the US. 4 out of 3 cleaned their plates - all were ill, had to rest up for a couple of days and had severe constipation! They also were politely told by the restaurant not to bother going back!

Seriously, anyone doing this needs to think of the health issues. This is a mega plate. I'd give 50% a go - but not this much.

Edited by Baerboxer

Congratulations to Ben but I won't be inviting him to my house to celebrate, not for a good few days at least.:-) To Bazmlb I wish you the best of luck, bon appetit.

Edited by Billmont