What's your fav 7-11 meal

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7-11 has food?

Chang Classic. Beer is food.smile.png

That is the only reason I go to a 7-11. I do not think I have ever bought anything edible there. Nothing against 7-11, they serve a purpose, but I would not dream of buying food there. Or at a gas station, fast food joint, or airport. Life is too short......

• Like 2

7-11 has food?

That is the only reason I go to a 7-11. I do not think I have ever bought anything edible there. Nothing against 7-11, they serve a purpose, but I would not dream of buying food there. Or at a gas station, fast food joint, or airport. Life is too short......

But you drink Chang? Also known as tramp juice.

I only eat 7/11 food if it's really late at night / early morning and there's not much else on offer.

Cheese & ham toastie is not bad. Occassionally eat the spicy Northern Thai pork burger that has stick rice instead of the bun. Have had minced pork, chilli and thai basil leaf recently and was surprised how spicy it was.

Edited by TheSpade

7-11 has food?

But you drink Chang? Also known as tramp juice.

I only eat 7/11 food if it's really late at night / early morning and there's not much else on offer.

Cheese & ham toastie is not bad. Occassionally eat the spicy Northern Thai pork burger that has stick rice instead of the bun. Have had minced pork, chilli and thai basil leaf recently and was surprised how spicy it was.

Not really, I meant more the beer part.

And what is with all the double posts?

Lays and a bottle of Sangsom consumed outside on the conxrete bench along with ten Marlboro.

Breakfast of champions!

Note: This only applies before 8am.

You could still have the same a little later but call it brunch.
  • Like 1

Those frozen meals in 7/11 are rank rottenbah.gif They have a terrible taste about them and don't even come close to tasting as good as the food you can buy in small Thai restaurants.

The fact it's a franchise has a lot to do with the poor quality. Too many fingers in the pie to expect good food at the low price they charge to make the meals saleable

Those frozen meals in 7/11 are rank rottenbah.gif They have a terrible taste about them and don't even come close to tasting as good as the food you can buy in small Thai restaurants.

The fact it's a franchise has a lot to do with the poor quality. Too many fingers in the pie to expect good food at the low price they charge to make the meals saleable

Been looking for these pies with the fingers in, but can't seem to find any!....Are they so popular that they are constantly sold out?......Do they include the fingernails?.....How many fingers per pie?.......If i ask the staff to help, will they give me a hand, or just palm me off? (sorry if this is a bit near the knuckle)rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

the hard boiled eggs are not bad at all. even come with a little soy sauce.

I only eat food there if there is nothing else available. the khaopad krapao is good. you cant go wrong with a krapao moo kai dao in this country.

Lays and a bottle of Sangsom consumed outside on the conxrete bench along with ten Marlboro.

Breakfast of champions!

Note: This only applies before 8am.

This only applies to those under a certain age.

Thought some of us were already too old for this.

Never been in a situation bad enough to have to try that food...

Yes, even if you wanted something quick and cheap, with all the food vendors about why would you want something that's only going to be marginally more tasty than the plastic container it comes in (under the circumstances that sounded better than saying "in which it comes.")

First a glass of champagne followed by scampi's in garlic butter as an appertiser followed by a cote a l'os with all the trimmings and for dessert saballion and all for a whopping 40 euro per person last weekend all drinks included in my country.sarcasm included in my post.

That's one helluva 7-Eleven

• Like 2