Thai man films up women's skirts because his girlfriend can not satisfy him

webfact

Is this not a distinct and wholesome part of modern society? That young

ladies are able to express their youthful beauty without fear of molestation?

I don't think someone taking photos of a girls shorts actually counts as molestation, do you?

But if you are some sort of extremist that does count a photo as molestation, what about guys looking at girls in shorts, almost rape, eh!

Surely you are not serious. A photo could certainly be molestation.

In any modern society today, if a young lady in shorts is a stranger to you and you take photos of her without

her consent, at best you would surely be crossing the line of acceptability. At worst, it could be seen as gross

invasion of privacy or even molestation.

It might be 'seen as' any of those things, but it isn't illegal if in a public place. Not in Thailand and not in any free western country.

• Like 1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but are you saying that because I have different point of view from you, that I feel this man's actions were criminal and feel he deserves to be prosecuted for them, that means I pay for sex with women? How do you make that leap of logic?

I find many of the 'hang em high' brigade to be generally morally corrupt (if not clinically insane).

The comment was not particularly aimed at you.

But c'mon, this was a trivial event/crime, worthy of a small fine at the most.

Trivial?

There is nothing trivial about a sexual predator.

I'd venture to say if you made a habit of filming up ladies' skirts, the best you could hope for

in most major cities of the world would be the risk of arrest.

But, hopefully, the girl's bf or some other guy nearby would throttle your dumbaxx on the spot.

Then you would have a better understanding of how trivial it is not.

If you did it to my gf, I'd make sure you understood.

I love it when people get tough on the internet.

• Like 1

I don't think someone taking photos of a girls shorts actually counts as molestation, do you?

But if you are some sort of extremist that does count a photo as molestation, what about guys looking at girls in shorts, almost rape, eh!

Taking a photo of a girls shorts might not be a molestation.

Taking pictures UNDER her skirt absolutely is.

There is nothing extremist about thinking that it is.

Imagine your daughter or wife...and imagine a guy trying to take some pics of their private parts on an escalator...still funny to you?!

As long as they were wearing their denim shorts, how or why would it be a problem.

Different in the west were women wear a lot less.

Does it really matter whether they have shorts on or not. The guy was filming under the women's skirts without their knowledge for his sexual gratification. He may not have touched the women but he certainly made them feel as if they were being violated. He is a sexual predator and should be treated as such by the legal system.

In the states he is.

Over here the women wear short skirts and display there legs to the point where it is so common it is not an item to me. What I like are the well built ones who wear tight long skirts below the knee that show nothing on escalators but leave a lot to the imagination.

I was unaware that women wore denim for under wear. dosen't sound to sexy to me. But sticking a camera in the position to take the picture is an invasion of privacy. Very common for perverts. Yes we do seem to get the sex tourists here and some of them stay here.

At any rate the perverts intention is not to get a picture of denim shorts. It is the hope of getting a picture with no underwear.

Edited by hellodolly

I love it when people get tough on the internet.

Yep, there's a muppet born every minute.

Why do you protest so much.

It is almost like you are defending your own actions.

Are you saying if you had a wife who wore no underwear it would be OK to stick a camera under her skirt to take a picture?

It is a yes or no question.

No defense of your answer needed yes or no