Surin police station most luxurious in Thailand

webfact

PHOTOS:
Thailand's most luxurious police station

By Coconuts Bangkok

10_copy.jpg

SURIN: -- A newly built police station is making headlines for being the most luxurious in Thailand.

The Khwaosinrin police station in Surin, a Northeastern province 457 kilometers from Bangkok, doesn't just serve as a place to detain criminals, it also has an outdoor studio for nuptials to take pre-wedding photographs as well as a field trip venue for high school students.

The station boasts full access for people with disabilities, hotel-standard bathrooms, a small hydroponics vegetable farm for domestic consumption and cutting-edge fire alarm system.

Check out photos of the Khwaosinrin police station [more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/07/17/photos-thailands-most-luxurious-police-station

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-07-17

It is a plus that they have included the handicap ramps - maybe they will be included in other new public buildings and facilities.But are the toilets etc handicap friendly ?

Here in Pattaya, specifically Banglamung, on Sukumvit road is a "Police Resort", or so the sign says. <deleted>? I guess they need it for trysts with mia nois and other questionable practices. "Your bribe dollars at work".

"Hmmm.....where I come from they grow things other than vegetables with hydroponics! "...............................................................

Is that NZ you are from ? If so it is probably "electric cabbage" they are growing. w00t.gif

All sounds very nice, but...

I wonder who has been paying for all this then?

Perhaps they have financial links to a wealthy monk?

"hit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ. coming soon perhaps"

Different province so maybe a different monk?

S'funny, I just drove past his Wat and all the big posters of him have been taken down.

Edited by DILLIGAD