TrueVisions Cable HD Problems: Bangkok

lomatopo

Is anyone having any issues today with TrueVisions Cable TV service in Bangkok?

I have an HD set-top box, and it seemed to be working fine yesterday. Today, on most channels above ~ #20 I start to get very 'blocky' video and intermittent audio.

I recall there were some steps to re-set these boxes but I cannot find those. Does anyone have a step-by-step procedure to re-set the box, or a link?

Is anyone having any issues today with TrueVisions Cable TV service in Bangkok?

I have an HD set-top box, and it seemed to be working fine yesterday. Today, on most channels above ~ #20 I start to get very 'blocky' video and intermittent audio.

I recall there were some steps to re-set these boxes but I cannot find those. Does anyone have a step-by-step procedure to re-set the box, or a link?

I'm not in Bangkok I'm in Phetchabun and I'm experiencing the same problems via satellite,it must be a problem with the broadcast as far as I can work out as all the Thai channels are fine as is History 2 and a few others,the biggest problem is with all the other HD channels and its starting to really get my goat.

I even thought at one time it was a problem with the alignment of my dish but if I'm receiving some channels fine this can't be the case.

Actually, in Rayong, I was having severe pixilation. True techs came out yesterday and re-flashed the box. No problems since. Don't know if it was a reset or different firmware, but the tech said he was going home to do the same to his as he was having the same problem.

Edited by wxpwzrd