The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride 2013

Girls, girls, settle down, now.

I do apologize. It's just that that little prick has been following me from thread to thread posting his bitchy little comments and then throws a girly hissy fit when called on it.

I just want Spoonman to kick H1w4y1da's azz.

Correctly attired, of course. smile.png

5555! That's the funniest/saddest/most stupid (delete as appropriate) post I've read today. Well done!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ufff...we're off to a good start, I see sad.png

Hope it takes off Omega thumbsup.gif

I posted the 2012 Singapore ride in bike vids on here...here it is again

Excellent - thanks for reposting! Some nice machines on the ride ..... the chromed Guzzi gets my vote - but the Honda CX500 Café Racer was different.

And guys - less of the girly bitch slapping on this thread please - it's supposed to be about bikes - so either go outside and have a proper manly punch-up or keep quiet.

• Like 1

ufff...we're off to a good start, I see sad.png

Hope it takes off Omega thumbsup.gif

I posted the 2012 Singapore ride in bike vids on here...here it is again

Excellent - thanks for reposting! Some nice machines on the ride ..... the chromed Guzzi gets my vote - but the Honda CX500 Café Racer was different.

And guys - less of the girly bitch slapping on this thread please - it's supposed to be about bikes - so either go outside and have a proper manly punch-up or keep quiet.

we'd all fall asleep waiting for whatshisname to take of all his riding armour.

Edited by Spoonman

• 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen

I need to know from you guys who live in Bangkok and Pattaya, where the best and most convenient meeting point for you is. Please let me know your suggestions here or on the FB page (https://www.facebook.com/events/394275914011066/) as soon as you can.

Meeting time (not departure time) should be 09:30.
Departure time, 10:00 from both locations
Travelling time for both groups is about 1 hour

Both groups will meet at Bang Saen (where the Bang Saen bike week is held every year) Please refer to the provided map (exact starting point to be finalized)
from Pattaya: http://goo.gl/maps/RdshJ
from Bangkok: http://goo.gl/maps/niJD7

Lunch at 12:00 at a restaurant near the meeting point. (not sure which restaurant at this moment...any suggestions?)

A price for the most distinguished attire will be provided by me!

More info will follow soon
Please share, thank you

Greetings
Markus

Just a thought: For those of us South of Pattaya a pre-meeting point at Thepprasit Rd outside the Chinese scooter shop about 9.15am would be good. Then about 9.28am depart for the main meeting point somewhere up around the BHP.

The traditional Bangkok meeting point is Central World? But that would need the slog up Sukhumvit Rd or Rama iV towards Bang Saen so perhaps use Tesco-Lotus instead?

If they start at Central World won't they need more time to get to Bang Saen?

The traditional Bangkok meeting point is Central World? But that would need the slog up Sukhumvit Rd or Rama iV towards Bang Saen so perhaps use Tesco-Lotus instead?

Yep, Central World to Onnut could take 30 minutes if you're unlucky with lights/traffic.

Yep, Central World to Onnut could take 30 minutes if you're unlucky with lights/traffic.

True ..... so how about Tesco-Lotus On-Nut?

I dont have a suit but I do have the perfect bike for the event.

attachicon.gifHonda GB500 TT.jpg

If you have a nice and ironed shirt, a tie, some trousers other than jeans, we will accept you anyway. And you get extra points for the bike! thumbsup.gif

Pattaya riders, please let me know your meeting point!

Bangkok riders, is Tesco On Nut, your meeting choice?

I need to inform the Gentleman's Headquarters.

Let me know wai.gif

Well seeing as you're all going to dress up, may I suggest Bangkok riders meet at Silom Soi 4 and Pattaya riders at Boyztown?

Safe riding, girls!

Well seeing as you're all going to dress up, may I suggest Bangkok riders meet at Silom Soi 4 and Pattaya riders at Boyztown?

Safe riding, girls!

Tis your old stamping ground then? You could introduce us to your Boyztown friend's. wink.png