Aussies Playing Well

Anyone noticed recently?????????????

All the Aussies that play in the Premiership are all playing as if their life depended on it

Anything to do with World cup selection? If some of them play as well in that, Oz will certainly be no walkover.

All the Aussies that play in the Premiership are all playing as if their life depended on it

Anything to do with World cup selection? If some of them play as well in that, Oz will certainly be no walkover.

Yeh, yeh, yeh. Got money?

Something big is going to happen this World Cup......The Fly can feel it......

Bring on the rising sun :o:D

Edited by Siam_superfly

Yeh, yeh, yeh. Got money?

The Fly would relpy to that traitorous post Old Croc, ....but one or two our "dear leaders" who have made this forum a tea and supper club chat room may give the Fly another holiday , maybe in Udon and then to see a Dr.... :o:D .....

only allowed 1 minute internet time a month and this is the best post you can spit out tsetse? Who knows what you're talking about? I hope you last until the world cup for the amusement of all.

This traitor may yet be in Germany for the world cup. Working on it. Need to get a couple of tickets organised first.

only allowed 1 minute internet time a month and this is the best post you can spit out tsetse? Who knows what you're talking about? I hope you last until the world cup for the amusement of all.

This traitor may yet be in Germany for the world cup. Working on it. Need to get a couple of tickets organised first.

so have u bought ur tickets to the English games yet ??...they will go with ur English scarf.....

Its called working...and it pays very very well....... :o ..........

:DThey have one of the best coaches in the world at the World Cup; Dutchman Guus Hiddink :o

LaoPo

:DThey have one of the best coaches in the world at the World Cup; Dutchman Guus Hiddink :D

LaoPo

I would hope the best :o

No need to worry lampshade, because when the Aussies get togeather, they are great at playing with themselves. :o

Hope you manage to get to germany, give you a chance to cultivate a taste for real beer, :D but joking aside let me know if you do go , will try and arrange for some of the family or friends to show you the sights :o nignoy

:DThey have one of the best coaches in the world at the World Cup; Dutchman Guus Hiddink :D

LaoPo

I would hope the best :o

Guus Hiddink made PSV (Philips) Eindhoven Dutch-Champion today in The Netherlands :D (again)...

LaoPo

Its probaly safe to say the aussies got the world cup wraped up.

You heard it here first. Australia the 2006 world cup champions :o

Maybe........................................but they're stuggrling against Bangladesh in cricket

Its probaly safe to say the aussies got the world cup wraped up.

You heard it here first. Australia the 2006 world cup champions :o

Maybe........................................but they're stuggrling against Bangladesh in cricket

I hate cricket anyway

Viduka especially. Cahill and Kewell are doing ok too.

Tough group for Oz though.

:o

Edited by game4shame

You have to be kidding!?!?

Kewell is not even a shadow of the player he once was. He only looks good because he is playing better than he has been in Liverpool colours. My mum is a greater threat on the football pitch than Kewell who obviously spends more time on his hair than his training these days.

Cahill is an honest workhorse and I have noting to day aginst him at all.

Viduka has one good game in 5 and always has. I can not nor ever could understand exactly how he has survived in the top flight for so long.

If you Aussies are putting your hopes on these three then its going to be a very dissapointing Summer for you guys...........but then I guess you're getting used to them........

Yes, Viduka is knocking in the goals and we're going to need him in top form to have any chance of progressing. Cahill and Kewell are putting in good performances as well after poor starts to the season. Lucas Neil is developing into a half decent centre back at Blackburn, even the overrated Emerton is doing well. Now we need Craig Moore to get back into the team at Newcastle as he's our only other decent back.

Bresciano and Grella aren't getting much of a run at Parma in Italy however and they're midfield control and distribution were critical in the win over Uruguay.

Culina has had limited game time but been impressive at PSV from what I've read.

Hopefully everyone stays injury free in the run in , but its looking good so far. Can't wait!.

You have to be kidding!?!?

Kewell is not even a shadow of the player he once was. He only looks good because he is playing better than he has been in Liverpool colours. My mum is a greater threat on the football pitch than Kewell who obviously spends more time on his hair than his training these days.

Viduka has one good game in 5 and always has. I can not nor ever could understand exactly how he has survived in the top flight for so long.

Ok, calm down. It was merely a passing comment!! :D

You're right in saying the only reason Kewell looks good now, is because of his tragic form at the start of his 'pool career. He is a shadow his Leeds days.

But in the past few weeks, Viduka has been showing some of his old Celtic form IMO.

Remember, he's playing for an average side (no offence, boro fans!!) so wont have the scoring chances he would at bigger clubs.

Bagged 5 in europe this season too.

:o

Hope you manage to get to germany, give you a chance to cultivate a taste for real beer, :D but joking aside let me know if you do go , will try and arrange for some of the family or friends to show you the sights :o nignoy

Thanks mate, very kind of you. :D I've had a taste for German, Dutch and Belgium beer all my drinking life. The only stuff I can't stomach is the rubbish made in England (I see Fosters has been bought out by the English. A match made in heaven!)

Looking less likely to get there now. Accommodation very expensive, can get tickets to Oz games, but my mates also want to go to some Pom games (early age exposure to the circus there has made them part pom :D ) These are not so easy. It will probably won't happen.

For those who haven't heard, Guus is confirmed to coach Russia after the cup.

Edited by Old Croc

The only stuff I can't stomach is the rubbish made in England (I see Fosters has been bought out by the English. A match made in heaven!)

Yes but we can make it into Oz beer, Just add water.

And I know that's true,cause all our Ozzies put ice in teir beer.

Edited by lampard10

The only stuff I can't stomach is the rubbish made in England (I see Fosters has been bought out by the English. A match made in heaven!)

Yes but we can make it into Oz beer, Just add water.

And I know that's true,cause all our Ozzies put ice in teir beer.

Ever thought of putting them in the fridge for your customers.

You're not in England now you silly old coot! :o

For those who haven't heard, Guus is confirmed to coach Russia after the cup.

Abramovitsj (the man behind Chelsea) paved the way so to speak for Guus Hiddink. Guus signed the contract with the Russians on Friday.

Salary: 6 Million Euro's :o (7.2 Million US$) + bonusses...

LaoPo

My mum is a greater threat on the football pitch than Kewell who obviously spends more time on his hair than his training these days.

U r a fool Pro Fart......The Fly cant wait to laugh in ur face......

Seems as ur soooo confident of a early exit for Australia....The Fly will take a bet with u on this.....hmmmmmm Pro Fart ??......Im in and out of Bkk most months, so I'll be around for a beer at some stage and for u to pay up.......

Bring on the rising sun :o:D