Phuket man arrested for child’s eight-year ordeal

Lite Beer

I honestly think that world over .... The death penalty should be in force for sexual offenses on minors of any age up to the age of acceptable adult consentment ... as to what that age should be ...? Yes .. debatable !...There is so much and so many infant / child rapes happening all over the world which lead to many other crimes committed thereafter by these very same victims who then themselves get undue severe punishments for acts they do caused by the abuses they themselves went through ... but that their abusers got away with for years as they were too scared to expose them .... the violaters that is !! It is all very sad and where is the limit of control & punishment that won't on the other hand make people subdued to overwhelming police monitoring & control ...

My Dad this to me so I cannot help doing it to others is not an excuse. It may be part of the reason, but it is not an excuse to commit a capital crime. If the crime is proven, the punishment should be up to the victim, judged within reasonable grounds by a jury. The death penalty has been forgone in most civilised countries, for adequately good reasons.

It is not up to us to take life from another being.

If there is a mistaken judgement, there is no bringing back the dead.

If there is a joint political motive involving others, as there frequently has been, dead men can never reveal the truth.

These people probably need help. You cannot help the dead. Forgiveness is up to the victim.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In previous articles of a similar nature I have commented on the obscenity of paedophilia and then been attacked for those comments by the apparent defenders of the practice.
Without even reading the posts in question I'm going to go out on a limb and call bull...t on that one.

Much as it pains me to say it, but Mudcrab is quite correct about some posters supporting pedophellia. Comments like 'she was only just below the age of consent' or 'the age of consent here is higher than elsewhere' rather set the tone.

This person, if guilty, deserves a life sentence. However it's about time chemical castration was accepted as an appropriate punishment as well as jail.

Arguing that sex with a girl near the age of consent (ie mid to late teens) is OK or not so bad may be a lot of things but it's not even close to support of pedophilia.

Look it up: pedophilia doesn't mean what you apparently think it does. The simply fact is that Ephebophilia is not even classed as a disorder so while there are a lot of very negative things one might reasonably say about a man whose primary or exclusive sexual interest in mid-to-late teens, it is in every sense except (arguably) legal, it is much less egregious than having a sexual interest in a pre-pubescent child and the latter is FAR more aberrant. And a man who has sex with, say, a 16 year old is not necessarily even an Ephebophile let alone a pedophile.

Have I just defended or supported pedophilia?

Maybe not supported but certainly excused.

It's simple. There is an age of consent mandated by law whether one agrees with it or not. Any person who has sex or intimate contact with an under age boy or girl is a pedophile. IMO it is dangerous to equivocate that 'just' under age is less of a crime than with a child.

Morally it may be less bad but legally it is the same.

I haven't excused anything and you'd have to be blatant liar or a very poor reader to claim that. Which is it?

Pedophilia has nothing to do with the age of consent. Simple you say? It is but it has eluded you and this is objectively false: "Any person who has sex or intimate contact with an under age boy or girl is a pedophile." And it's remarkably uninformed.

What's dangerous is throwing about scary buzzwords indiscriminately so that inevitably you diminish the import of the actual problem and rob the words of their meaning; ultimately you have hysteria when it is unproductive and on the other hand cloud the genuine issue.

By all means disapprove of grown men sleeping with teenagers and prosecute them under the law but horrible crimes like in the OP are what we should be up in arms about and a primary concern. It is not only ignorant and ultimately diminishes the impact of the term "pedophilia" to label as the same thing. (Not to mention almost inevitably hypocritical, in many cases).

It's a pity that you have to be abusive. You asked the question & I gave you an answer.

OK I was wrong - you are actually supporting pedophellia. And this is what Mudcrab correctly was referring to. I'm not going to discuss this any more because I initially thought you wanted a reasonable discussion but was wrong here too.

Carry on obfuscating if it makes you happy. Learn the Thai law on the subject & maybe then you might make sense.

To the extent that I was abusive, it was in response to saying I had excused pedophilia. Now you go on to lie again even more insultingly.

By the way, it's an easy dodge to say "I'm not going to discuss it" after you've said blatantly dishonest and verifiably false things but feel free to point out where I obfuscated or in what regard did indicate insufficient knowledge of Thai law or fail to make sense.

There's nothing in Thai law or any other that makes my position incorrect or your claims accurate.

Nitthaya admitted raping a minor below the age of 15 and is now undergoing further questioning by police.

Does the further questioning include a car battery attached to the testicles?

Let's hope so.

A car battery is 12 volts DC and would have no effect to his testicles. Plug him into the mains (220volts AC) that will do the trick but this perv might get to like it, pergaps castration should be part of his thereapy. this is a serious proposal, as its done in other countries, Castration will netralise his sexual desire completely.

Nitthaya admitted raping a minor below the age of 15 and is now undergoing further questioning by police.

Let's hope so.

A car battery is 12 volts DC and would have no effect to his testicles. Plug him into the mains (220volts AC) that will do the trick but this perv might get to like it, pergaps castration should be part of his thereapy. this is a serious proposal, as its done in other countries, Castration will netralise his sexual desire completely.

Please go out to your car, lick a finger on each hand, and touch your battery terminals. Then tell us what effect it has.

Or don't actually, it's dangerous, there's a lot of power there - enough to jolt a whole car forwards if you leave it in gear when you try to start it.

I honestly think that world over .... The death penalty should be in force for sexual offenses on minors of any age up to the age of acceptable adult consentment ... as to what that age should be ...? Yes .. debatable !...There is so much and so many infant / child rapes happening all over the world which lead to many other crimes committed thereafter by these very same victims who then themselves get undue severe punishments for acts they do caused by the abuses they themselves went through ... but that their abusers got away with for years as they were too scared to expose them .... the violaters that is !! It is all very sad and where is the limit of control & punishment that won't on the other hand make people subdued to overwhelming police monitoring & control ...

Sorry, but I don't get the logic here. You wrote that the abuse leads "to many other crimes committed thereafter by these very same victims who then themselves get undue severe punishments for acts they do caused by the abuses they themselves went through" [my bolding] while at the same time advocating the death penalty for these people...

I personally don't know what the 'solution' is. The death penalty may be an appropriate punishment, but I doubt it will significantly impact how widespread this sort of thing is.

Well I guess you will just have to sort it out yourself.... Stop the root ... and then there are no branches ... Duh!!! facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif

In previous articles of a similar nature I have commented on the obscenity of paedophilia and then been attacked for those comments by the apparent defenders of the practice.

Without even reading the posts in question I'm going to go out on a limb and call bull...t on that one.

Much as it pains me to say it, but Mudcrab is quite correct about some posters supporting pedophellia. Comments like 'she was only just below the age of consent' or 'the age of consent here is higher than elsewhere' rather set the tone.

This person, if guilty, deserves a life sentence. However it's about time chemical castration was accepted as an appropriate punishment as well as jail.

Arguing that sex with a girl near the age of consent (ie mid to late teens) is OK or not so bad may be a lot of things but it's not even close to support of pedophilia.

Look it up: pedophilia doesn't mean what you apparently think it does. The simply fact is that Ephebophilia is not even classed as a disorder so while there are a lot of very negative things one might reasonably say about a man whose primary or exclusive sexual interest in mid-to-late teens, it is in every sense except (arguably) legal, it is much less egregious than having a sexual interest in a pre-pubescent child and the latter is FAR more aberrant. And a man who has sex with, say, a 16 year old is not necessarily even an Ephebophile let alone a pedophile.

Have I just defended or supported pedophilia?

Yup... you have and done it very well that too! .. you should be a pedophile lawyer... you would make lots of $$$

The OP obviously not an isolated incident at all, but here's another...disgusting excuses for men!!!

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/07/21/14-year-old-raped-by-her-father-and-grandfather-for-over-5-years/

These horrors have always been happening but now in our days, it is just happening too much everywhere and not only in Thailand but all over the world and is very disturbing... However this story has a few weird discrepencies.

She was once again threatened by them ( theGrandfather and his 2 brothers and the her FATHER ) , but the most shocking thing that happened was that her very own father decided to rape her himself.

The 4 men who had raped the girl came into argument because they became jealous of each other. It was reported that the men came into a fight together, which made the girl become extremely frightened, making her tell everything to her father, which lead to the reported arrest.????

He also raped her but she reorted everything to him after all these years and that led to the arrest of all 4 of them including HIM .. the father who also raped her ..

Oye ,... when will the media here be able to report things correctly ???

• Like 1

Although I am in total agreement with you about the need for severe punishment for anyone who engages in such heinous acts, I do not concur with your assumption that victims tend to go on to become perpetrators themselves.

I was a victim of severe child abuse myself, not sexual, but extreme physical abuse. I endured some horrendous treatment by a very vicious father for 15 years, before I was able to stand up for myself and bring an end to it.

I have three children of my own, all with lovely grandchildren, and I never once considered inflicting the same treatment upon them that I had been made to endure.

Contrary to your assumption, I believe that having lived through such difficult years, the last thing you would want to do is inflict the same sort of treatment on your own children.

Edited by GeorgeO

Although I am in total agreement with you about the need for severe punishment for anyone who engages in such heinous acts, I do not concur with your assumption that victims tend to go on to become perpetrators themselves.

I was a victim of severechild abuse myself, not sexual, but extreme physical abuse. I endured some horrendous treatment by a very vicious father for 15 years, before I was able to stand up for myself and bring an end to it.

I have three children of my own, all with lovely grandchildren, and I never once considered inflicting the same treatment upon them that I had been made to endure.

Contrary to your assumption, I believe that having lived through such difficult years, the last thing you would want to do is inflict the same sort of treatment on your own children.

As best as can be determined, it is not at all uncommon for childhood victims of sexual abuse to become abusers themselves. That you haven't replicated with your children the evil visited on you, does not I'm afraid, prove anything other than not ALL victims emulate their abusers - which no claims.

Your closing line would seem logical and obvious but in fact the human psyche isn't always so straightforward.

Let's hope so.

Please go out to your car, lick a finger on each hand, and touch your battery terminals. Then tell us what effect it has.

Or don't actually, it's dangerous, there's a lot of power there - enough to jolt a whole car forwards if you leave it in gear when you try to start it.

I have handled car battaries many times and including with wet hands. I have been around cars, build race and rally cars, as well as been involved as a race engineer and have worked on competition cars since I was 15 (over 45 years) and have never got a shock from any car battery, here is why:

When did you experience a shock from one, (or even a tingle) ? I am genuinely interested to know.

Car batteries carry a lot of Amperage but low voltage, its only the voltage that matters.

Although a car battery has enough amperage (electrical power) to kill you, it doesn't have enough voltage (electrical force -- to push the electrons through your body) to do the job. Your body is just not conductive enough to be fried by 12 volts.

I would have not made the original comment if I dint know what I was talking about,

(Sorry you challenged the wrong guy)

The OP obviously not an isolated incident at all, but here's another...disgusting excuses for men!!!

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/07/21/14-year-old-raped-by-her-father-and-grandfather-for-over-5-years/

These horrors have always been happening but now in our days, it is just happening too much everywhere and not only in Thailand but all over the world and is very disturbing... However this story has a few weird discrepencies.

She was once again threatened by them ( theGrandfather and his 2 brothers and the her FATHER ) , but the most shocking thing that happened was that her very own father decided to rape her himself.

The 4 men who had raped the girl came into argument because they became jealous of each other. It was reported that the men came into a fight together, which made the girl become extremely frightened, making her tell everything to her father, which lead to the reported arrest.????

He also raped her but she reorted everything to him after all these years and that led to the arrest of all 4 of them including HIM .. the father who also raped her ..

Oye ,... when will the media here be able to report things correctly ???

The way i see it is that the father didn't know that grandfather and two brothers were raping her, he thought he was the only one, until the truth all came out [however that did] and the daughter had to tell dear dad that he was not the only one.

Bloody disgusting behaviour by all the men, but sadly a very common occurrence in LOS, and many other countries...bah.gif

It's simple. There is an age of consent mandated by law whether one agrees with it or not. Any person who has sex or intimate contact with an under age boy or girl is a pedophile. IMO it is dangerous to equivocate that 'just' under age is less of a crime than with a child.

Morally it may be less bad but legally it is the same.

No, it's not. Pedophilia is a psychiatric/medical diagnosis, not a legal term. It's basically defined as an intense, sustained sexual interest in prepubescent children that they have either acted on or which cause them distress or interpersonal difficulty. So a person could be a 'pedophile' and not a criminal because he doesn't act on his urges. And someone who seeks sex with 15-year-olds may be a criminal (depending on the age of consent) but not a pedophile.

So, no, it's not "legally the same"

I am not a big fan of the death penalty, but some sick bastards just do not deserve to have the gift of life, doing it to adults is sick enough, doing it to children is sick and twisted, doing it to your own damn children - unspeakably cruel !! People who do that should be put to death instead of wastingn thousands aand millions of taxpayers money sending them to holiday camp / prison...

• Like 1

I fully agree !

Most pedophiles commit the same acts again after release from prison and/or are multiple offenders.

It is a sexual urge they cannot control.

Just stop it at the spot and kill them when caught.

That is probably the only way to eradicate this problem.

Scumbags.