pigeonjake

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

papaya salad and dancing wont make them put on weight,

its all the other stuff,,lol,

in bottles

Hmmmmmmmmm, that reminds me, there seems to be a glass ''rockery'' forming in her kitchen that I must attend too before she plants flowers in it. laugh.png

• Like 1

I predict Myramar will leapfrog Thailand.

That's where you lose your credibility and show yourself to be firmly anti-Thai. It's like predicting that Mexico will leapfrog the USA. The Burmese come to Thailand looking for work, not the other way around. This will not change in our lifetimes.

Horrible analogy. In comparison Thailand is no where near that advanced beyond Myramar. So I am anti-Thai because I think Myramar will advance? That is limited thinking.

If Myramar was so far behind Thailand, why is the US communicating more with Myramar? Because they are betting on Myramar and at least Myramar will communicate with them. Thailand has a "stay the hell out" attitude which will be their demise and another reason they will do poorly in the AEC.

we are....top right with pigeon on the multi coloured bike....he wanted it to look like his pigeons

Excuse you sir, but how can you refer to a Italian scooter as a "Bike!!!"

That's fighting talk on the beaches of Brighton and Margate.

CCC

we are....top right with pigeon on the multi coloured bike....he wanted it to look like his pigeons

Tell you what, the Mod era was fab. Looking at that really brought back fun stuff that I dare not write here. Folk talk about us old guys in LOS but they forget we were young once and for sure rascals. smile.png

Check out this thread, we could do with a few more Mods on it......http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/648565-mods-vs-rockers-thread/

CCC