Are Commentators To Blame?

Watching the Spurs v Man City game tonight, the commentator said, just after Ben Thatcher got booked;

" What he must do now is hustle Thatcher into doing something silly, so he gets a red card this time"

If commentators, who are most of the time ex-pros who everybody looks up to, make these idiotic, goading remarks, then they are as much to blame as the footballers who carry out these instuctions on the pitch.

Thought please on a SAE to

Lampard ,

Oh forget it. Just post.

Come on Lamps.What were you like when you played sport.bet you were a mouthy bugger. Any professional sport is about competition.You can shake hands after the game, not during it.

We all played against guys that used to "go off" if you gave them a serve...part and parcell of team sports.

Come on Lamps.What were you like when you played sport.bet you were a mouthy bugger. Any professional sport is about competition.You can shake hands after the game, not during it.

We all played against guys that used to "go off" if you gave them a serve...part and parcell of team sports.

Yeh....I know. Were all getting like the Southern Hemisphere mob now. You never know. Soon at the start of every football match we will see prats dressed in Stone Age outfits prancing about in front of the opposition, telling them they are going to kill them, and in general, putting the fear of God up them. Remind you of anything?

Yeh....I know. Were all getting like the Southern Hemisphere mob now. You never know. Soon at the start of every football match we will see prats dressed in Stone Age outfits prancing about in front of the opposition, telling them they are going to kill them, and in general, putting the fear of God up them. Remind you of anything?

I can only think of lilly white knees knocking like the tappets of an old engine.... .

I'm sure when you played sport you used to promise the opposition that you would tuck them in at night and sing them a lullaby...

(Imagine what would happen if you gave them the "morris dance haka"... :o