unregistered motor bike

johnmcc6

I have come across an old Honda 70 some 30 odd years old. It was abandoned in a hotel car park for several years. It is in very good condition although covered in dust and flat tires. Alas it has no number plates and no papers as the falang who parked it there has long since left the country. The question is , is it possible to somehow get it re registered? It is nearly antique as bikes go and a shame to just scrap it. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

correction...it is not covered in flat tires rather it has flat tires . Thought I would throw that in before getting abused for bad English. I guess though someone will now question the correct spelling of tyres ,tires or whatever you call those black rubber things that touch the floor.

• Like 1

correction...it is not covered in flat tires rather it has flat tires . Thought I would throw that in before getting abused for bad English. I guess though someone will now question the correct spelling of tyres ,tires or whatever you call those black rubber things that touch the floor.

haha, is it sarcastic post on how useless some people comments might be ? (like mine right now)

as my mbike got stolen and is likely in burma as i still have the green book-----i tried to but an old honda dream and the guy wouldnt

sell it to me cos it had no GB---dont know why it was even for "sale"...

then again doesnt seem to stop the thais from driving without tags/reg let alone a license id assume in most cases...giggle.gif

'I guess though someone will now question the correct spelling of tyres ,tires or whatever you call those black rubber things that touch the floor.'

Tyres is correct, but tires is OK! But the wheels are probably touching the pavement or the ground, not the floor. rolleyes.gif whistling.gif

PS: The hotel will probably give you a bill for the space the bike has been standing on.....so don't tell em your taking it!

Edited by BSJ