Where can I get my stove top repaired?

Johnny99

I've got a Fagor gas stove top and one of the burners won't keep a flame. The local repair shops have no clue. I sent it to Amorn Electronic Center in Chinatown but they took a look and didn't have the right parts. Fagor has no repair shop in Bangkok.

Anyone know of a good repair shop that can fix this sort of appliance? If I can't get a good lead here I'm about ready to throw in the towel and just go buy a new one. Thanks.

for a gas stove, even repair shops have no clue, then get a new one. just for the safety and a peace of mind. that few thousand baht spending is worth, IMHO.

you may consider buying the exact Fagor model, then keep the existing one just in case spare part is needed in the future.

Buy a new one,we live in a throw away society I'm afraid,things ain't built to last and people don't seem to want to repair things any more.

You're probably right. Just seems like such a needless waste.

for a gas stove, even repair shops have no clue, then get a new one. just for the safety and a peace of mind. that few thousand baht spending is worth, IMHO.

you may consider buying the exact Fagor model, then keep the existing one just in case spare part is needed in the future.

That's a good idea. I think it'll be more than a few thousand baht. My wife seems to remember paying 7000B and that was just 3 years ago. Oh well...