How to talk sense to a Thai Woman.

MrZM

We're returning to the UK in 2 weeks, not so bothered about the friend.

Making sure it's done properly is the key.

let her do it, and if it turns out like sh*t then maybe she will think .....mmmm my husband was right.

you are just sticking up for women.....after getting a great Birthday present....aren't you kevvy???thumbsup.gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're talking about changing hair color....right? Not open heart surgery. Or a cornea transplant. Or even something more permanent like a nose job? And the OP has to come to an anonymous forum to plead to the masses about his wife changing her hair color? Lordy.

Someone needs to talk some sense into him.

Apologies to the Female readers in advance ... but it's a fact of life for us men ...

Thought you should know that the book "Understanding Women" is now out in paperback ...

attachicon.gifGood news for men.JPG

I have the electronic version. 859 terabyte file. w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif width=18 alt=w00t.gif>

What compression program did you use on that?

If it's just an ASCII text file the compression ratio will be very high ;) A simple ZIP will do its job..

We're talking about changing hair color....right? Not open heart surgery. Or a cornea transplant. Or even something more permanent like a nose job? And the OP has to come to an anonymous forum to plead to the masses about his wife changing her hair color? Lordy.

Someone needs to talk some sense into him.

I suppose if this is the only issue he has with wifey, he's doing better than most.

• Like 1

I find talking straight works best. None of this codependent crap that we used to do and all Thais do.

Tell her you don't want her dye her hair.

If asked, 'does my arse look big in the dress'?, tell the truth. Seriously this totally changed our relationship for the better and she now exercises every morning, which is good, even if I don't get my breakfast in bed.

Now, my wife's arse is my spiritual barometer, letting me know what work I must do on myself.

When I am in a' good place', and look at it, it is perfect(regardless of it's size).

When I am not in a 'good place' it looks too big, again regardless of its size.

It is a great spiritual axiom that I am disturbed, no matter the cause, there is something wrong with me.

Edited by Neeranam

Apologies to the Female readers in advance ... but it's a fact of life for us men ...

Thought you should know that the book "Understanding Women" is now out in paperback ...

attachicon.gif.pagespeed.ce.eFBhf2OPKe.gGood news for men.JPG

I have the electronic version. 859 terabyte file. w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif width=18 alt=w00t.gif>

If it's just an ASCII text file the compression ratio will be very high wink.png A simple ZIP will do its job..

cheesy.gif

attachicon.gifGood news for men.JPG

WinZip. And it's only the abridged version of the book!! blink.png

• Like 1

I told my wife she can do whatever she likes with her hair providing she leaves it long, black and straight.

So did I when I believed I could control other people. After 8 years or so marriage, she chopped it all off.

Oddly enough it's long again now.

• Like 1

After 8 years or so marriage, she chopped it all off.

We`re still talking hair right? ermm.gif

there are news frequently from Thai women who chopped something off in the newspaper.....That scares me a lot......

My favorite post along these lines here on ThaiVisa and my apologies to whomever wrote it but I did try to find the original:

He to Thai wife: You look lovely tonight.

She: Oh yeah -- well what about last night?