PM Yingluck proposes reality show for brilliant beauties

webfact

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Thai Women Empowerment Fund has been assigned to produce the show in search of a "Smart Lady Thailand"

The search should take place in the far north-east where the busses don't stop anymore. Isn't half of Isaan already living of the money from "smart ladies" from this region?

Edited by TackyToo
  • Like 1

To increase Yinglucks popularity "The Thai Women Empowerment Fund has been assigned to produce the show in search of a "Smart Lady Thailand".

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has stated that "the setting up of the National Development Fund for Women was an effort to empower Thai women and enhance their potential." Each province will be granted 100 million baht on average, based on its population, to set up a women’s development fund.

So a fund set up to provide low interest loans to women for promoting and supporting activities that solve women problems’s issue and other projects which aim at solving women’s issues and empowering women, will now spend its government funded budget on a beauty contest.

• Like 1

Another demonstration of plot loss by Yingluck. At this point I am hoping for a coup..... :-)

You really make me laugh. Do you actually believe the headline and intro of the story is a clear reflection of what actually happened? Do you really think that Yingluck sat down and thought this up and suggested this to an advisor? I'm afraid you have a lot to learn about newspapers work...

Another demonstration of plot loss by Yingluck. At this point I am hoping for a coup..... :-)

You really make me laugh. Do you actually believe the headline and intro of the story is a clear reflection of what actually happened? Do you really think that Yingluck sat down and thought this up and suggested this to an advisor? I'm afraid you have a lot to learn about newspapers work...

Well it would be equally bad, if she didn't think it up herself, but is willing to put her name to it.

Problem is, it's pretty likely to be true.

• Like 1

this is actually quite brilliant. Create a 24/7 TV program to distract the masses from seeing what is really going on.

Obviously she thinks the Thai people are stupid or shallow enough to fall for this one.

Who's your uncle? thumbsup.gif

"Viewers would be allowed to vote for the contestant they think is the smartest."

Unlikely to happen... 95% of the time they will choose which one is the hottest... Ugh... another boring thai show all about peoples vanity. How original Yingluck!

Lol... I would like to see her on the US gameshow "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" and sees how she fairs up.

• Like 1

Are smart women beautiful?!?

Are beautiful women smart?!?

The answers to these questions are VERY dependent on the definition of 'smart' and 'beautiful' tongue.png

In general, it is safe to state that most smart women are not beautiful, and that most beautiful women are not smart...

There are very few women that are, and smart and beautiful!!! wai2.gif

Wow!! Good move.

But what will be the purpose of smart and beautiful women here? rolleyes.gif

The winner will bag a Bt1-million prize and a chance to join an overseas trip with Yingluck or executives.

Oh my god!!! I indeed would like to hire one smart and beautiful women for my overseas trips!!

I have a multinational import export business. And a property foreclosure business in the USA.

How much will it cost me?whistling.gif

Here for your perusal, and perhaps a bit of introspection regarding your reading comprehension abilities, is the headline.

"PM Yingluck proposes reality show for brilliant beauties"

Are you implying the newspaper is putting words in the mouth on Yingluck ??? Wow....... Wait, are you a part of the crack cyber warfare group, alertly scanning internet boards for content critical to Thailand and then attacking the poster ??

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

"Viewers would be allowed to vote for the contestant they think is the smartest."

Unlikely to happen... 95% of the time they will choose which one is the hottest... Ugh... another boring thai show all about peoples vanity. How original Yingluck!

Lol... I would like to see her on the US gameshow "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" and sees how she fairs up.

How about "Are you smarter than a 3rd grader". There is a very slight chance she might, just might be able to hold her own with a 3rd grader.

With all the problems the country is facing and more to come I was about to type it's hard to imagine a so called PM coming up with this but unfortunately with YL it's not hard to imagine.

Sad !

So true NKK - with all the political problems facing the people of Thailand, the only submission the PM can make to ease their ever-increasing burden is to make a degrading 'reality' television show! It beggars belief at the supposed 'intelligence' of such a female clown.

yeah totally lost the plot....the little one..... I am still lost at the definition...or rather the thai definition of brilliant, its normally used as an adjective....here used to define beauty...."brilliant beauties" however its used normally for emphasizing brilliant minds or brilliant personalities to mean surpassing an average of the norm in intelligence or discipline. How are what cap are they trying to force on these ladies? Is she going to be one of the contestants? what are the questions and criteria in searching these through out the land...... Question and answer? Multiple choice using a tablet or simply on Pavlovs theory of the bell experiment to produce some reaction? Lady Yingluck... do what you can do best.... avoid all the circus trying to prove an insecure point in ones opinion! I suppose this brilliant beauty is Thai?.... Look the world around...educated people and women with culture and personality do not have to prove this....they are simply beautiful for who they are and successful and thankful for what they know.....

t

yes that would be a good introduction to this fiasco!!!

burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gif She's been out on a bender with Chalem ?

A re-make of Beauty and The Beast or should that be the Brainless and The Beast ?

Well it certainly can't be the Brainless and the Breast as there doesn't seem to be any correlation between the two.

I think it is brilliant. I believe this is her very first own genuine idea ever. She must have come up with it all on her own, goood girl! Have a cookie!

(In the meantime, her brother in Hongkong having his own thoughts about this PR disaster of showcasing the PM's intellect: "Shut up, Yingluck, shut up! Don't talk. Ever. Again.To anybody. Without. Talking. To me. First!!! Iiiiiii kwaii!")

• Like 1

Why would an intelligent woman wish to join Yingluk on a tour? This is a woman who thought Had Yai was a province and Singburi was next to the sea, not to mention the country Sydney.

I suspect Suranand and his ice-cream gang are behind this vapid idea.

Stick to the cornettos boys and girls, and please no more silly ideas.

Wrong question I think. It's much more "why would an intelligent woman wish to be displayed on television 24/7?"

• Like 1