Need photos scanned/digitized

JSixpack

I've got a shoe box full of old photos, snapshots, I'd like scanned and put on a DVD or thumbdrive. Could do it myself but I have only a regular flatbed scanner and no patience besides. I haven't yet inquired at any of the photo/print shops around town. Before I do so, maybe one of our members already knows of a particular shop that's good for this kind of thing?

You could scan multiple pics each time and separate them later with any photo manipulation program. That would save a lot of time. A shoe box full would cost you quite a bit at a shop. A regular flatbed scanner is likely what most shops have.

The other day I had passport foto's made at a shop in Naklua, and I noticed he had scanned in a very old photo of a Budhist monk which had a lot of wrinkles and cracks in the photo, and he was editing and correcting all those imperfections in no time.

I was really amazed how skilful he was. The passport fotos's costed next to nothing, so I guess he might do your required job at an affordable price.

The shop is if you turn into Naklua from Sukhumvith 20 meters before the soi that leads to Banglamung hospital

• Like 1