Chalong Sunday Morning Market

Valentine

There is no way a market like that will suddenly disappear, too important for the Thais for their daily groceries. You"ll have to get your dim sum from another location, my guess would be just past the circle on Chao Fa West, right hand side, opposite Homepro.

• Like 1

On the bright side... in future, when driving past, no need to wind up the windows on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

It is on Wichit Rd just before the circle so I guess you do not pass it on your way to computer club.

There is no way a market like that will suddenly disappear, too important for the Thais for their daily groceries. You"ll have to get your dim sum from another location, my guess would be just past the circle on Chao Fa West, right hand side, opposite Homepro.

That's the site I was thinking of. They announced some time ago that a small hospital was to be built there. (not talking about the new Bangkok Phuket going up further north on the same road)

On the bright side... in future, when driving past, no need to wind up the windows on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

It is on Wichit Rd just before the circle so I guess you do not pass it on your way to computer club.

Do you mean Vised Road? The one that runs south from the circle to Rawai?

I moved from Phuket town to Rawai so now I do go past the Sunday morning market on the way to the club. Haven't seen you there for a while... whistling.gif

It was a Sunday market.

Exactly.

The stink starts on Monday, is really bad by Tuesday and starts to dissipate by Wednesday. biggrin.png

It was a Sunday market.

Exactly.

The stink starts on Monday, is really bad by Tuesday and starts to dissipate by Wednesday. biggrin.png

Strange, I pass by there nearly every day, on the motorbike so in full 'smell', and there is never a stench there.