A Few Questions

Hi guys, I'm sorry if these questions have been asked before, but can you help me out please ?

1) I have a non-imigrant O visa (I'm from UK) which runs out on the 22/04/06. I have done 3 visa runs so far. The latest stamp on my passport gives me a stamp until the 18th June 2006. If I do a visa run then will I have a problem as my O visa run out on the 22nd April ?

2) If I do a visa run on the 21st April the day before my O visa runs out, would I get a 90 day or a 30 day stamp ?

3) Is it possible to renew a one year non-imigrant O visa in Thailand, and if so how do I do it ? I am based in Pattaya

Thanks

1. Yes. You would only obtain a 30 day entry without visa stamp.

2. 90 days.

3. No.

If you have legal reasons such as for staying here for support Thai wife or retirement there are provisions to extend your stay from immigration if you meet the requirements.

Thanks lopburi3

1) So to confirm, I can do a visa run on the 21st April.

And I will get a 90 day stamp

Then in 90 days after the 21st April, when I do on another visa run. I will get a 30 day stamp, But I won't be fined even though my actual visa run out on the 22nd April, because all they will worry about is my stamp. Is that correct ?

2) Can I go into any neigbouring countries to apply for another 1 year non immigrant o visa ?

1) So to confirm, I can do a visa run on the 21st April.

And I will get a 90 day stamp

Then in 90 days after the 21st April, when I do on another visa run. I will get a 30 day stamp, But I won't be fined even though my actual visa run out on the 22nd April, because all they will worry about is my stamp. Is that correct ?

2) Can I go into any neigbouring countries to apply for another 1 year non immigrant o visa ?

Correct.

If you have no legal basis for applying for an O you will not get one round here............its back to blighty i/m afraid .