VIDEO: Thai woman's bizarre road machine

webfact

At least in Thailand life still has pretty much personal freedoms to do whatever you want, so better don't complain about this.

In my country you get seriously fined when your wheels touch a white line when waiting for a traffic light, that kind of senseless police-state bullshti. bah.gif

There is, of course, a tiny insignificant reason why civilized countries don't allow their people to attach pointy, sharp, solid and protruding devices to their vehicles. It is not because the spoilsports don't want you to have a bit of fun, it is because in case of an accident these moronic contraptions could turn a 2 weeks outpatient treatment into a 2 months stay in ICU.

Just for the record, even tho the USA is a complete Police State now you can probably in most places still get away with something like this, especially if mounted on a Harley or Burning Man type of vehicle etc.

Trust me when I tell you, there are LOTS of unsafe crappy cars on our roads which are a bigger safety hazard than this lady.

• Like 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is THAILAND & it is THEIR COUNTRY...let them do what they want to do..it is not for US to judge a Thai persons action..If this LADY were Jewish and an ARTIST living in NEW YORK CITY...her Scooter would be a 'work of art" and worth thousands...this scooter,which to me it is a Work of ART should be used as a ADVERT "to

do your own thing in THAILAND" She should do TV Commercials...I would rather see this type of news than 99% of what we read today....travel the villages of Thailand and see the "REAL THAILAND"...lots of folk art and humor...and PEOPLE WHO STILL SMILE.

Love the YELLED words for emphasis, Very stylish.

AS Vietnam Vet and living in Thailand for 9 years...geez, guess this makes me grumpy 66 year old man..thing is, I am content and happy..I just see how people put down locals and they are not Thai...If a Thai were to be in the USA and comment about local Americans riding scooters wonder what the reaction would be to the Thai writing something derogatory about an American lady doing her thing. I am not Thai and as for "got Thailand all figured out" comment..no I do not nor will I ever have Thailand figured out..as a grumpy old man of 66 it is common sense just to be nice to people. So Nomad there ya go...I like the way you do the name calling and you haven't a clue who I am...I see a happy lady with a cool bird having fun doing her thing in a country I live in but will never figure out Thailand.

This is THAILAND & it is THEIR COUNTRY...let them do what they want to do..it is not for US to judge a Thai persons action..If this LADY were Jewish and an ARTIST living in NEW YORK CITY...her Scooter would be a 'work of art" and worth thousands...this scooter,which to me it is a Work of ART should be used as a ADVERT "to
do your own thing in THAILAND" She should do TV Commercials...I would rather see this type of news than 99% of what we read today....travel the villages of Thailand and see the "REAL THAILAND"...lots of folk art and humor...and PEOPLE WHO STILL SMILE.

Grumpy Old Man, you think you got Thailand all figured out do you?

• 2 weeks later...

AS Vietnam Vet and living in Thailand for 9 years...geez, guess this makes me grumpy 66 year old man..thing is, I am content and happy..I just see how people put down locals and they are not Thai...If a Thai were to be in the USA and comment about local Americans riding scooters wonder what the reaction would be to the Thai writing something derogatory about an American lady doing her thing. I am not Thai and as for "got Thailand all figured out" comment..no I do not nor will I ever have Thailand figured out..as a grumpy old man of 66 it is common sense just to be nice to people. So Nomad there ya go...I like the way you do the name calling and you haven't a clue who I am...I see a happy lady with a cool bird having fun doing her thing in a country I live in but will never figure out Thailand.

Grumpy Old Man, you think you got Thailand all figured out do you?

What part of any comment before or after your initial comment did you see anybody putting down a Thai person or more specifically, the woman on the bike? What are you talking about? There is not ONE single bad comment about this woman in any of these posts.